Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a favor to ask. If you like this format and think it is better than what we have now at Yahoo and want to see it grow then I need your help. Check out the posts that I and Scuzball have put on the chat and tech boards and respond to them on what you think. So far more than a few of the members there are very hesitant about trying something new and if we can introduce them here I think they will like it. So please help spread the word so our section on this site will grow. I'll also post this in the Metric Cruiser section since a few VMOA members have been posting there and not in VMOA forum. There is nothing wrong with that at all I just want to make sure they know we have this section too.
Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Maybe explain to them this is a web page/board also. From the posts
I have read there most seem to think it is just anudder e-mail list. I
belong to the digest's of most the v-max lists and don't post there
very often.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree that most think it is another mailing list. I have been trying to explain that it is not. I'm hoping some of you can help out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Will do !

I will help, no problem....and also

I can do a variety of image work for signatures, avatar posting and I can host an the image of your baby on my webspace for free.
If you have a nice pic of your machine but maybe the background sucks or it needs a little touchup please contact me and you can send it too me and I'll do that for ya.
Remember, I do this at no cost.
If you wish to see some of my work, (not motorcycle related) I will pm you a link.

Vmax pics only !

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the offers and welcome to the board.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts