Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.elvesandmore.addr.com/

my dad just called and told me about it, so Z and i are gonna go an work some this afternoon...

i'm gonna build bicycles and Z's gonna wrap presents, unless she wants to build bikes.....:shrug

they have something like 8,000 bikes to build....:eek

·
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about m
14,142 Posts
see, thats shitty tho, the building bikes thing i mean, not what you guys are doing.

1/3rd the fun of getting a new bike was putting it together myself.... the other 2/3rds were wrecking it and fixing it :D

:thumb on volunteering tho

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maybe if you put it together right, you wouldnt have crashed.....:laughing :nanana

·
Registered
17,923 Posts
:shake wrapping presents? you know how bad I SUCK at wrapping presents???? :crackup

(and i was gonna come on here yesterday bitchin' about wrapping gifts :crackup)

maybe they'll have gift bags for me to use. :lmao

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
RACER X said:
maybe if you put it together right, you wouldnt have crashed.....:laughing :nanana
Or maybe if he woulda started on a smaller one with training wheels too! :nanana :redflip :crackup

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
see exactly most peeps start on small bicycles w/ training wheel's, they don;t jump to a 18spd road racing bike....:flipoff

·
14,142 Posts
RACER X said:
see exactly most peeps start on small bicycles w/ training wheel's, they don;t jump to a 18spd road racing bike....:flipoff
yes... because 2 years olds cant pedal an 18 speed ed... they cant ride a motorcycle either :rolleyes

:redflip :nanana

·
Registered
17,923 Posts
Apocolypse said:
yes... because 2 years olds cant pedal an 18 speed ed... they cant ride a motorcycle either :rolleyes

:lol :eek:wned :shake :lmao

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Apocolypse said:

i don't think 2y.o. can ride a bicycle.....but the XR50 and PW50 you can prolly start on @ 3-4-5y.o. w/ training wheels.....;)

·
14,142 Posts
RACER X said:
i don't think 2y.o. can ride a bicycle.....but the XR50 and PW50 you can prolly start on @ 3-4-5y.o. w/ training wheels.....;)
pfft.... you musta been some wimpy 2 year old if ya didnt have a bike.... how the hell did ya pick up chicks? :rolleyes :laughing

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dude, when i was 2, i lived in a third world country, and bicycles were a mainstay.....i'm talkin about the panzy U.S./canada where it's too dangerous for kids to ride untill they hit puberty.....:laughing

·
14,142 Posts
oh, so your one of those immigrants everyone is always talking about? :rolleyes back where ya came from, faithless swine! :laughing

j/k dude!

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
:thumb

·
Registered
17,923 Posts
Apocolypse said:
oh, so your one of those immigrants everyone is always talking about? :rolleyes back where ya came from, faithless swine! :laughing

j/k dude!
but we let him in, he's legal! got his papers on the wall with the dog's AKC stuff. :crackup

·
14,142 Posts
at least the dogs papers are important and usefull :redflip

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Apocolypse said:
at least the dogs papers are important and usefull :redflip
no shit, when we breed them we'll get more $ cuz there AKC, me nada.....:laughing

·
14,142 Posts
yes, were sursprised z's family wants to let her breed with you :crackup

·
Registered
17,923 Posts
Apocolypse said:
yes, were sursprised z's family wants to let her breed with you :crackup
he's my family's little circus monkey. cute, but looks a little different, and entertaining. the reason we didn't get a real monkey was we didn't want it flinging poo all over. :crackup

1 - 20 of 33 Posts