Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was cool getting out for a while today with you guys. Wet but still fun. Lets keep an eye on the weather for some sun. We should hit independence again. Here is some from the day.

Alocation of coffee pre-ride.

·
Or is it?
8,379 Posts
Most of today was fun!! Thank you for coming out all!

Not much of a V-Twin ride, actually..a Mille ride...sooo sorry you others missed out, you let the inlines beat us once again. Next time!!!

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
Most Hated said:
The lovely miss thang...haha! Somebodies mad they got wet from the little rain!
NO wonder you guys left early:crackup Sorry bro. next time textiles bro ebay that shit!!!

·
Or is it?
8,379 Posts
Dvus3000 said:
NO wonder you guys left early:crackup Sorry bro. next time textiles bro ebay that shit!!!
I left cause I didnt like how I fishtailed and almost slammed into your shiny bike when you were lettin people pass...nuh uh..I dont like slick roads.:(

those railroad tracks made me shaky..AGAIN! I almost ate it on those, I forgot about em!

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
Ohh yeah. I hear you. I didn't want to go crazy fast. I just was going my conservative pace.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Most Hated said:
The lovely miss thang...haha! Somebodies mad they got wet from the little rain!

What ever!!!! My foot was soaked. My pants legs were dripping water cuz I was getting all the moisture and rain that the back tire and chain were kickin up. Also, my butt was SOAKED not just wet. YOU SUCK.:redflip

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
princesaperuana said:
What ever!!!! My foot was soaked. My pants legs were dripping water cuz I was getting all the moisture and rain that the back tire and chain were kickin up. Also, my butt was SOAKED not just wet. YOU SUCK.:redflip
a REAL boyfriend would make sure you had proper gear. :)

:D

:redflip to Jeff...heheh

1 - 20 of 41 Posts