At least I am passing on the outside jackass:redflip

Tom

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
tommymac said:
At least I am passing on the outside jackass:redflip

Tom
I hate to say it Tommy but there is no way you'd pass Nikki unless you were dreaming :redflip

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
miztress6 said:
I hate to say it Tommy but there is no way you'd pass Nikki unless you were dreaming :redflip
true but I have to say something to try and save whats left of my shredded credibility:laughing

Tom

·
Forum Leader,
18,929 Posts
:crackup

BAHAHAH see that is heading into turn 9 and YOU my friend on on the fast track of getting Punted out into the dirt :twofinger

·
ReelSolid.TV
9,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OH SNAP!!! :jawdrop

them's FIGHTIN' words Tom!!! :rant I say you get your skills up with a couple of TDs, and we organize a little NY invasion of Jennings so you can show her what TIME it is!!!

:truck :draggin :riotact :D

·
Forum Leader,
18,929 Posts
:crackup hahah bring it but I would much rather be at Barber since that is the track I am fast at.

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
RtypeNYC said:
OH SNAP!!! :jawdrop

them's FIGHTIN' words Tom!!! :rant I say you get your skills up with a couple of TDs, and we organize a little NY invasion of Jennings so you can show her what TIME it is!!!

:truck :draggin :riotact :D
You guys really want to see me die dont ya:crackup

Tom

·
ReelSolid.TV
9,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WHAT??? :eek she named the TRACK to boot?

awwwwww HELLS NAW!!! she can't come up in OUR forum talkin' all that yang! :nono

here's the map, tommy...

get your practice on and WAX THAT ASS like a rack of barnstormer's ribs!!! :rant

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Man you guys are talking all loud and what not when its me that will be spending quality time in the airfences:laughing

Tom

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
tommymac said:
Man you guys are talking all loud and what not when its me that will be spending quality time in the airfences:laughing

Tom
Just dont go out there thinking that you are Nickey Hayden and you will be fine. speed comes with time and practice. I am still waiting for it to come.:laughing

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
ism409 said:
Just dont go out there thinking that you are Nickey Hayden and you will be fine. speed comes with time and practice. I am still waiting for it to come.:laughing
Yeah I learned that out in ohio, it will take some time but I am sure I will be running in red with you guys sometime this year.

I just love how Bill is trying to get me killed:laughing must be over that speeding ticket:crackup

Tom

·
Forum Leader,
18,929 Posts
ism409 said:
I would love to go to barber. the rs250 would be perfect there :jedi
It is perfect. It was the bike I chased around into turn one while trying to learn to hold the throttle open ;)

Tommy: I am sure you could take it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts