Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
Yeah!! Who accidently slipped and fell on the "Yule Log"? "I don't know how it got there." :laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
I fucking wish:mad We got bombarded with people with colds for 3 or 4 days:rolleyes these fucknuts had nothing else better to do on christmas day than to come to my er and bitch for antibiotics they dont need:mad :mad :mad

Ok now that thats over, not much otherwise just a drunken mexican who did a faceplant on the sidewalk and has some serious road rash, he wasnt too prety before and sure as hell wont be when this heals up I will see my buddies tonight who did trauma across the street so i will see if there were any good shootings or stabbings;)

Sorry I will hope for better things tonight:p

Tom

·
Registered
21,038 Posts
tommymac said:
I fucking wish:mad We got bombarded with people with colds for 3 or 4 days:rolleyes these fucknuts had nothing else better to do on christmas day than to come to my er and bitch for antibiotics they dont need:mad :mad :mad
Now THATS what hikes up insurance rates. Why cant they just take a spoon of honey and lemon or go to walgreens and call it good! ughh.

Not that I have to worry about insurance rates cause I have military ins. but for those who do who REALLY need and use it for what its SUPPOSED to be used for.

I really wish they'd crack down on that type of thing.

ok, sorry /rant over. :p

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
JEWELZ007 said:
Now THATS what hikes up insurance rates. Why cant they just take a spoon of honey and lemon or go to walgreens and call it good! ughh.

Not that I have to worry about insurance rates cause I have military ins. but for those who do who REALLY need and use it for what its SUPPOSED to be used for.

I really wish they'd crack down on that type of thing.

ok, sorry /rant over. :p
There really is no way to do that. The primay care system in this community sucks so everyone shows up at the ER with these chronic complaints, then they also call EMS because they want a ride to the hospital. The problem is we cannot turn them away ( god knows I wish we could) and it is a waste of valuable resources. People who are having heart attacks or in major traumas have to wait because ems is shipping shameeka to the hospital ( just an annoying pt I had last night:rolleyes )

Tom

·
Huh?
7,412 Posts
Guy at work does that crap. His little girl will get a sniffle and off the the ER she goes. I crushed my finger, had the meat in the tip hanging out and took my sweet time getting to the ER so I would get there around 11pm so I wouldn't have to sit in the waiting room for 3 or 4 hours.

$100 a visit to the ER also for the co-pay :rolleyes

·
BLESS YOUR HEART
1,680 Posts
Next time I crush my hand with the bone showing, I'll put it back together myself than having to wait 12 hours in the emergency room. Not worth driving over and having to pay to wait for the experience of watching drunk idiots treated like they need their mommy.

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
ok I got a good one here, a woman was stabbed in the breast yesterday and the blade broke off on the inside of her and she went to anothe rhospital and they stitched up the hole and told her to come here:rolleyes

I will try to get the x-rays to see its prety interesting

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Now I am treating a possible apendecitis, heres to taking care of sick people:D

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
JayMan said:
HAHA... Tom you are a CF Fanatic... Posting and treating patients at the same time! I Toast to you! :toast :laughing
:thumb, multitasking at its finest:crackup

Tom

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.