Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have a list...I wanted to CREATE a list using all the responses...list as many as you like, don't put numbers in front...that way we can all put them in the order we think is most humorous, or true, or whatever! :) These can be as corny as you want too...I just think with some of the imaginations here, this list will grow exponentially!

Have Fun!

I suppose I should start...hmmm....

...They know how to "ride" better than most?:nanana

(Yeah, I know, that's why I'm asking YOU GUYS!:))

Omzig10

P.S. - Don't ruin my fun with a "this thread has already been done"...I want to try again...:D

·
Crazy like a fox...
5,755 Posts
haha my first thought was about "riding better"...

ummm, they look hot in leather?...or...they're always wearing leather... (along the same lines)

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
They can hold on better than most
they can work every one of their limbs indepdantly.
The more you buck and move under them the more they like it.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
If you aren't enjoying the ride...........just go faster!! Works for me!!:D

We know where to lube stuff.;

We never run out of leather and chains.

We consider safe sex to be, wearing protective gear.

We always bring our own "Helmets".

We know how to "Stand'em up"!

I can fix anything in my garage. Even your broken heart. (Feel free to use that line gentmen. (Hint, you gotta HAVE a garage.)

Our toys are bigger than yours. Trust us.

If we treat you half as good as we treat our bikes, you're still doing good.

More to come............................:D

·
Huh?
7,412 Posts
only on a bike can you say this. "I rode my neighbors wife twice in one evening, while he watched" :eek

First time she ever been on a bike, and took her for a second ride later that evening also...

·
Friend of sinners
3,714 Posts
Motorcycles are easier to hide in the bushes so that your spouse doesn't get suspicious.

Someone who willingly goes out and gets bugs in their teeth shouldn't complain about how you taste.

It takes a lot more trust to get on the back of someone's bike than to get in their car.

So you'd rather date a stick-in-the-mud who has no sense of adventure, insists on perfect safety, and won't try new things?

Free motorcycle rides. Duh!

Motorcycles are not sex toys. No! Just because a woman is straddling a big, red, throbbing... uh, never mind.

I'm told the vibrations of certain motorcycles are quite... stimulating...

You Meet the Nicest People on a Honda.

Research studies have shown motorcyclists to be among the most romantic people. (Seriously!)

Sure, you can go sit, isolated, in a bucket seat, on opposite sides of the car. What's the fun in that?

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
They like to take the backroads once in a while.

They lean more in the curves.

They get you to the same place, but it's a lot more fun getting there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts