Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This sucks I have had a bad month
I hit a deer last Saturday going about 55-60MPH and I think it mite be a goner. Bent the hood, fender, broke bumper, headlamp, radiator and power steering line, bent the support beam in about 5 inches:(

its the car I always wonted and I only had it for four months owell at lest I had one and it was fun. Guess I will concentrate more on the bike now and get here ready for the track and race days to come :nanana

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Shitty on the car dude..

Did you have insurance on it???

Glad you had that car for a while, now poor your money into your bike, so that you can play more.

At least you were in the car when it got messed up, I didn't even have that.

Ken

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
Damn sorry to hear it...what kind was it? Glad you are ok, though. Also, is it something that might be fixxed after a couple trips to U-Wrench-It???

Wedge said:
At least you were in the car when it got messed up, I didn't even have that.

Ken
Not true...wasn't there a night coming back from NN (I believe) where you got hit from behind by a speeding drunk? I believe there were a few witnesses with you that night as well.

·
Speedaholic
2,590 Posts
Those are great cars, I remember wanting one badly back then. Sorry to hear about your loss. Glad you had insurance though. Now more money for the bike and going to the track!

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Yeah, we were coming out of the downtown tunnel, headed towards suffolk coming back from water side, heading to Frederick blvd to Wendy's. about 3 miles out of the tunnel, a VW smacked us at over 100 mph.

·
Wannabe racer................
2,520 Posts
Sorry to hear dude. I just totaled my favorite car a few months back; CRX si...................I loved that freakin' car!!!!!!:rant :rant

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
And I blew up the transmission in my truck...not a good week I am thinking. The snow is making it tough to ride the bike, tomorrow morning is gonna really suck.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
sorry skiv, and I was refering to the little white car. I didn't really shed any tears when the chester van died

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
One of my co-workers did the exact same thing. Except she hates her car, lol. Sorry to hear it :(

·
I wanna go faasssssst!!!
1,677 Posts
Damn it dude, that sucks. Don't worry, if it gives me a reason to buy a tool or three we can fix it!!!

·
I wanna go faasssssst!!!
1,677 Posts
is it the frame rail or the rad support thats bent?

·
I wanna go faasssssst!!!
1,677 Posts
come on man, pictures dont count!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.