Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TPM/Rally Schedule for '06 Just confirmed a bunch of dates!

Figured this would be useful for everyone trying to coordinate trackdays as well as rallies or long trips. Feel free to use it for yourself, or fill it out, zip it, attach it here for other to see what u plan on doing this year.

Bryce

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've just confirmed for these dates.

May 7th PIR East- Travel plans undecided
May 28/29 VIR- Trailering on Rick R.'s setup
Jul 1/2 Shannonville- Trailering w/ Pete T., Marc B.
in Marc's setup.

(Just trying to get people motivated, the time is here
peoples! :p)

Bryce

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
May 7th is a possibility, I think i will try to go to pocono in april as well. I am waiting on a "trailer buddy for VIR in May.

Bryce I would be intrested in Shannonville if I can get someone to trailer with me or I can get on someone elses.

Tom

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i did not even resign up yet LOL!
Well get a move on! I didn't see that many RS250s at PIR East last year...I need someone to have fun with in the corners while I'm passing GSXR750s :redflip All kidding aside, I hope you sign up soon. :)

Tommy, i might have a spot for Shannonville, but it'll be some time b4 we know if the last spot is open or not, but u're next in line. Also, I have three trailers in mind I could secure for you. I'm sure one of them won't be used that wknd.

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
bster13 said:
Well get a move on! I didn't see that many RS250s at PIR East last year...I need someone to have fun with in the corners while I'm passing GSXR750s :redflip All kidding aside, I hope you sign up soon. :)

Tommy, i might have a spot for Shannonville, but it'll be some time b4 we know if the last spot is open or not, but u're next in line. Also, I have three trailers in mind I could secure for you. I'm sure one of them won't be used that wknd.
I have my own trailer and a vehicle to pull it, so I would either have someone join me or try to hop in with someone else to split the costs on the longer trips so keep me posted.

Tom

·
let's Rock!
244 Posts
bster13 said:
Ok...well a certain GSXR. ;)
care to elaborate? :redflip

I'm confirmed for:
May 7th @ Pocono east
May 28th @ VIR south
May 29th @ VIR north

considering:
July 3rd (& 4th?) @ Summit main

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Be careful Bryce you dont want to piss of fall the gsxr owners here, jimmy is in the blue group:hail and jude is in red and on a 600, and hopefully I will get moved up so I can stuff ya on the inside too:laughing

Tom

·
let's Rock!
244 Posts
bster13 said:
Ok Tommy...I'm sure between all the msg. boards we're both on we'll find someone. :)

Rick- No. ;) (Remember I got your bike in my garage beotch. :p)
Careful, sonny....what ever happened to respecting your elders. Remember, I'm just a slow old man.:burnout

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
bster13 said:
I know talk is cheap just like the next guy...just gentle ribbing to pass the time. :nanana

I'll take a lesson from anyone in Blue any time. *thumbsup*
its all fun, I talk more shit than anyone else on here ( and get abused more than anyone else too:laughing ) but once we get out on the track we just do our thing and have fun with it.

Tom

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am getting old(er) and will still pass tom on the outside....for now. He should have bought a damn SV650! :rant Everyone should be on an SV. :p :redflip

ISM or Jimmy- u ever ridden a track prepped SV? I wonder what your thoughts were...

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
bster13 said:

ISM or Jimmy- u ever ridden a track prepped SV? I wonder what your thoughts were...
Nope...haven't ridden a track prepped SV. I had an 03 SV1000S. Loved the bike for the street but I definitely prefer an inline for the track.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That seems against the norm from what I hear from other more exp. track riders...that the way the Vtwin makes power down low, linear powerband, power pulses etc. etc. is perhaps easier to ride. Can you elaborate? (Obviously to each his own, not trying to prove one thing or another, just asking.)

Perhaps it's the fact that I ride a 65hp machine rather than it being a Vtwin which makes it 'easy' for me? That's a thought. :)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts