1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Forum Leader,
17,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nov 11th...it wont be 100+ degrees!!!

Here's the deal:

Group rate, as always is 100.00.

That said, you MUST PRE REGISTER to be eligable for the group rate of 100.00. If you chose to pay at the door, it will be 110; however, it would be very much appreciated if you would not wait until the day of the event. If you don't get there on time, you could be SENT HOME! I think this makes perfect sense because there's always a huge line and associated wasted time without doing so.

www.ridesmart.info for more information (click the registration link) or send me an email.

Make SURE you put James Reynolds' group to get the discount :thumb

Riders:
me
Binskies
Kawi7
BAninja
vagabond (Ed)
pdog
Chris S
G-Man
Karen
JBTX
Weezer #1 (plus 2 friends)
Scud
h8rain
BYF4guy
cesj
cesj's friend
SpeedCzech

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Rocket_Cowboy said:
ok ... I understood where pewter99ta came from, but vagabond??? :confused
Eh... It seems fitting for me at this point in my life.... Not much else to explain, really...

And in an attempt to not bastardize this thread -- anyone wanna buy me some new race tires for the track day?? :D

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Vagabond said:
And in an attempt to not bastardize this thread -- anyone wanna buy me some new race tires for the track day?? :D
You can't track the BT020's? :laughing

I have a new set of BT010's sitting in the garage .... ;)

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Hawker said:
Check it. We can narrow your rear rim, and monut up the rensport race tires I brought back from Cresson
Dude.. don't tempt me.. :)

I just ordered a new rear M1 anyway... my front M1 still looked ok last night....

I'll be there on street tires, but at least I'll get to be there.

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
I am signed up James and I talked a buddy of mine into signing up on his GSXR1000.:toothy

·
Registered
435 Posts
Hey James, if you talk to Dave soon can you find oiut if he still wants me to help out on the 11th?

I sent him an e-mail before he went out east but haven't gotten a response.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Is it time to bring up logistics? Anyone have trailer space? I'd prefer to trailer the bike back and forth but if necessary I'll ride there.

:truck

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
pdog said:
Is it time to bring up logistics? Anyone have trailer space? I'd prefer to trailer the bike back and forth but if necessary I'll ride there.
I would definately recommend AGAINST riding there and back... First off, prepping the bike and then returning it to street is a PITA; Second, if something does happen.. well... don't wanna go there; Third (and most important) you will be dog ass tired after the track day.....

As for trailer space... if you have something with a hitch, u-haul rents m/c trailers for pretty cheap... I don't know of anyone with empty space for a bike/person off the top of my head though -- sorry

·
Forum Leader,
17,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Daaang G-man... that's a sweet trailer bro ! :nice

What are you gonna do with that receiver-hitch thing you used to use ??

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
pdog said:

I will probably have room, but I need to work out my own logistics before I can start discussing coordinating them with others.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Very nice indeed!

I need to find a ramp for my pickup ... something that will reach up that far without having the bike bottom out, but that trailer would be much sweeter!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts