Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I was going to but, I'll be in houston every two weeks for two weeks at a pop until X-mas, so no more for me. Have fun and be safe

·
my dirt bike has slicks
7,323 Posts
Is this the one at California Speedway?

I'm waiting for a track day at the Streets for my devirginizing track day experience.

·
Registered
39 Posts
So that was you! My wife called and let me know that some-one had left a message. Yeah, that's where I was and where I'll be.

And no! The track day is the one at the Big Track of Willow Springs. The Streets is on the 22nd Sold out and then again in Nov.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Sean said:
Is this the one at California Speedway?

no, there are no more cali speedway trackdays this year. fasttrack will be there next year though. the 29th is at the big track @ willow. and ill be there :D
hey sean the best way to devirginize yourself to the track is to take a trackschool. pretty pricey but well worth it. i took this class
www.classrides.com
i cant say enough good things about reg and his crew

·
my dirt bike has slicks
7,323 Posts
zzzzzkidzzzzz said:
no, there are no more cali speedway trackdays this year. fasttrack will be there next year though. the 29th is at the big track @ willow. and ill be there :D
hey sean the best way to devirginize yourself to the track is to take a trackschool. pretty pricey but well worth it. i took this class
www.classrides.com
i cant say enough good things about reg and his crew
Ooh, they have a halloween party. Now I have an excuse as to why I'm not at a real halloween party, hehe ;)

·
Registered
334 Posts
I might be there. I am set up for Streets on Oct 22, Nov 20, and Dec 11.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts