Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to all those going to the track tomorrow, good luck and be safe. got to love not being able to get off work. Oh well. 3 weeks and they should release the names

·
Scenic Rider
963 Posts
wish I was..

there.............................but works strikes again......!!

Nice car Brent..........................:clap

·
Registered
174 Posts
twobanger said:
I can get you there without a single Interstate mile if you want.
I know. I could take the usual back-roads to Glen Rose, then route up through Granbury and points north. But, things start happening at the track around 6:00 am or something, so I want to get up there as quickly as I can. It'll probably be below freezing when I head out anyway. So, I guess I'm rolling in the Miata.:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Two on the floor and its mission day, no way I could get away from work. Oh how I long for the DRAFT!!!! LOL

·
Registered
185 Posts
Well track was awesome! I had a blast! I like this track much better than TWS. I had a change to really focus on the mechanics of the turn. Speed wasn't nearly as important as TWS. I rode a little more agressive then usual. I found myself in situation where I had to ask myself "Ok, hit the grass, or trust my bike" And I went with trusting the bike and I came through it.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well ya know this one time i took my bicycle around this track .................................................................

·
Scenic Rider
963 Posts
or the hot hatch's....................like my Civic....................!!:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts