Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Myself and Jeremy paid a visit to the track today and well it is about a 1 hr 40 min drive. We stoped for lunch on the way back and it took exactly 2hr Nice easy drive up 81 north. The track is about 3/4 of a mile so that would be .75/10 ths This is a beaverun track which is .8/10ths. Expect to see 50-55 bucks for the day. alone with no karts but we would need a deposit.. we would need at least 16 racers to commit for them to get what they want and if we had like 20 or so commit then we could lower the price accordingly. this is a nice track its only 5 years old. thre are a few crossovers in the track to make it smaller if we wish as well. The ideal situation would be to prepay up front that way i could put a deposit down to secure a date. they are pretty open and seem very interested in us joining them up there. Here is a link to the track site. http://slmp.webhop.net/ To map it out just put in Morristown, NY dont worry about addres its right up th eroad from the town. Let me knhow your opinions and let me know if you would commit to racing up there for a day. ALL ARE WELCOME TO COME.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.