Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
couldnt stand it long without a bike,

1994 white, t-tops,120k, runs very strong, 6-speed, would like to trade for a bike, preferably an R1, but would consider others, but probably not a 600.

painted about 2 years ago

PRO 5.0 shifter

tinted windows and tail light covers

new clutch

chrome y2k corvette rims(no center caps), front 17's, rear 18's all have very good tread, HOWEVER: one of the 17's were warped so it has a chrome ZR1 wheel in its place, so you'd have to find a matching one on ebay or such

BBK headers

Borla exhaust

Moroso cold air intake

after market Mass air meter

stock 3:42 gears

needs a glove box latch(probably $5 on ebay)

CD player(aftermarket)

MTX Amp

factory speakers replaced with Boston acoustic speakers

was switching the cloth interior for leather, but never finished, so the the rear seats are leather, front arent, but it looks pretty decent, also lost the rear seat belts, i'll have to see if i can find them

all in all this car is pretty sharp, just needs those minor interior pieces, and is a VERY strong runner

my email is [email protected]

I do not want a katana or SV or such, prefer 750 or bigger, whatcha got?

Attachments

·
Registered
24,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: if you got

ducnut748 said:
if you have some cash to go with that car...you could own this...

2002 R1 (clean/clear title)
Silver
19K miles
Full Hindle
PC3
Vortex Rearsets
ZG double bubble
520 conversion +2 in the rear
all sliders
NRC case cover

wish i did, but no cash

·
THA STUNNA WIT DA MOST RIDEZZZ
2,474 Posts
ill trade you a 600 honda hurricane and an fzr600. i know you said no 600's but you could have 1200cc's.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have got a good friend from Nigeria, actually was close to the senior President prior to his demise, who would like to secretly trade you his custom Honda.
Here is a picture of the bike. The bike should arrive within 72 hours after we pick the car up.
Or, could you deliver the car, take a bus back (we would take you to the bus station) and by the time you get home, the bike could be there -
Again, all contacts must remain confidential.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
lol its all the same man i really didnt want a camaro but it would be nice if you would post a YEAR?? it looks like a 94' but correct me if im wrong......oh and pickers cant be choosers straight up for a car thats 11 yrs old with 120k miles.....youd have had to put up a G and that car for my bike, that 900 has tons of engine work and a fresh out tha shop paint job...good luck man

·
Registered
24,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reckless01 said:
lol its all the same man i really didnt want a camaro but it would be nice if you would post a YEAR?? it looks like a 94' but correct me if im wrong......oh and pickers cant be choosers straight up for a car thats 11 yrs old with 120k miles.....youd have had to put up a G and that car for my bike, that 900 has tons of engine work and a fresh out tha shop paint job...good luck man

you'd have to put up at least a G and your bike for my car just because of the paint job

·
Registered
35 Posts
hey dood my buddy has a bike he may wanna swap ya....not gonna get into details but its a gsxr750 98' model low miles full hindle sys polished frame bla bla bla....is that more acceptable?

Him and his wife just had a baby and she says the bikes out.....pm me for more info

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.