Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
heya,
just letting everyone know that I am now looking for straight trade offers on my jeep.......take a look at the previous post for all the specs.....
mark
just wanted to let people know that I just purchased full soft doors and will have a full soft top for it soon......
mark

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Dude...I don't think you are going to get any hits on that -judging from the unresponsiveness of your last thread :shrug

I sure like those tires/rims on your Jeep. If you would be interested in selling/trading those for my stock rimed '94 I may be interested.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
heya,
thanks for the feedback..I would be inclined to agree with you but....I know how hard it is to add cash ontop of a toy.especially one you took alot of time and pride in. that is why I am looking for straight trade offers, my money sit. has improved and I no longer need a few extra grand. As for the tires, I appreciate the offer but I already have an extra set that goes with it.hope all is well in your world,
mark

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it does come with a new safari top..that covers the whole roof area.....full soft doors and a soft top with hardware with go for about 250 on ebay.
just keep swimmin,just keep swimmin.............

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hello again,
coming to more of my senses......now will accept 6500. for the jeep, still looking for trades and do have a full top and doors in the works.(another member really got me thinking that they would help)
mark

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Mark,
I might be interested in your jeep.
Twenty-five and the jeep sounds about right depending on what the jeep looks like.
Sounds like you've put a lot of work into the jeep. Do you have updated pics.
Any up date on the top and doors?

The Bandit is in very good condition. It's silver and just turned 7K miles. It will surprise you how light and flickable it is for a 1200. It's really Quick and pulls good at all RPMs.

It might be best to e-mail me ,as I check it daily. The only problem I see is the distance between Ga. and Delaware.

Hope to hear from you soon. Mike

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the offer kiddo but i am not really looking for a bandit. sounds like you took good care of though. I don't think you'll have a prob, getting rid of it.
mark

·
Registered
10 Posts
No problem,
Good luck in finding what your looking for.
Mike

P.S. Did'nt really want to get rid of the Bandit anyway lol !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts