Votes: 7 9.6%
  • 2003 CBR 600RR

Votes: 45 61.6%
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Forum Leader,
17,387 Posts
The honda RR...

Looks to be a very fast bike...DuHamel said it's faster than his race F4i in stock form after riding it :eek:hyeah

·
yes it is
131 Posts
I've always been partial to Suzuki's in the past, but from the front, the new R6 is fantastic. The designers did a killer job with it.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I would personally go for the Kawi. In the end they are all pretty good choices.

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
Id take the double R,

Its a Honda
It looks the best
And they say it gonna make 120HP :eek:

·
Registered
164 Posts
yeah, the Honda seems to be the best of the bunch. And hey! Under-seat exhaust :)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
The RR for sure.

It just happens to be the bike i shall be getting & It's the closest looking your gonna get to riding an RC211V

And this is what i'm gonna have done to it once i get it.

O and the Black RR looks the best! :redflip

·
Registered
70 Posts
I personally would get the kawi, but thats cause I like kawi's.
Of your choices I would go with the honda, that thing has alot of cool improvements and trick rear suspension.

Nate

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Slyder said:
Just so you & everyone knows, the RR basically has the F4i Engine in it. The only difference is the Fuel Injection.

F4i has PGM-FI & the RR has DSFI

The RR has bigger brakes then f4i - 310mm discs compared to 296 mm

And the RR has a 2mm(45mm compared the F4i's 43mm) bigger HMAS cartridge front fork
You are wrong..it's a new motor.

http://www.honda.co.uk/motorcycles/mc2003/cbr600rr/engine.html

zx6r or zx6rr for me...it's the best looking.

The yamaha looks like a 98 r6 and the suzuki has WAY to many problems with it.I like the 600rr but the kawi has radial brakes,lap timer,shift light,upside down forks and you know it will sound the best.

·
Where we going?
3,221 Posts
vizsladog44 said:
You are wrong..it's a new motor.

http://www.honda.co.uk/motorcycles/mc2003/cbr600rr/engine.html

zx6r or zx6rr for me...it's the best looking.

The yamaha looks like a 98 r6 and the suzuki has WAY to many problems with it.I like the 600rr but the kawi has radial brakes,lap timer,shift light,upside down forks and you know it will sound the best.
You beat me too it. :D

That motor is all new in the CBR, but the 120 hp number is at the crank. It'll probably fall somewhere right around 100 hp at the wheel. That will put it a couple ponies over the F4i.

All that being said, I really like the ZX6-RR. That is going to be an awesome bike, and I think it will be battling the CBR for top honors. The only problem with the ZX6RR is the limited availablity. I'm sure that the R6 is no slouch either, but I'm not crazy about the styling.

Just out of curiousity, what are you trading up from?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Honda :thumb

1 - 20 of 68 Posts