Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a place to take the kids riding. I think the back yard is getting old. Anyone know a place?

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
right at the beulah rd and hwy 90 intersection is a decent spot for kids to play around. there are many young riders there on teh weekends. its just a big dirt pit/track for ATV's and bikes. looks good for all skill levels.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll probably go to a track when I get a weekend off. I think the two tracks around here both have pee wee tracks for the kids. I just really wanted to find some trails and stay off the track for a while, I'm woried if I get on a track I'll want to start racing again.:(

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
We rode the back acre today and there was some serious fun to be had!!! I told you to come over. You are welcome to join us tomorrow. Have a really good course laid out for adults and the kids to have fun. I know I am sore as hell...:clap

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wish I could, you know my job would never allow me to be on the same schedule as humans.
And my 50 isn't fast enough to ride with yours.:eek

·
High Drag - Low Speed
753 Posts
Allright amigo, I rode that 450 over at Rob's, that thing was bad ass .... had that thing sideways around the whole track (when the front wheel was on the ground) scared the shit out of me. I am still looking for a good dirt bike, I'll probably go with KTM 525, CRF or YZF/WR 450's.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
that place that greg is talking about is mainly just on open field nothing organized at all.( but have in the past week posted a bunch on NO TRESPASSING signs all over the place would be an awsome place to go

1 - 9 of 9 Posts