Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey there...

Just in case any of you have heard about it, the Trailer Park Boys television series is heading stateside.

Article

Official TPB Site

Showcase's TPB Site

Now everybody can learn about growing weed, living in sheds, and shirtless assistant park supervisors.

No, it's not high budget and it's actually fairly retarded but as a Canadian cultural export it's a whole lot better than Celine Dion or Anne Murray :)

·
Teabagger is a Fat Bitch
1,369 Posts
I guess Springer wasn't enough Trailer Park entertainment for the general public. :crackup

·
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about m
14,142 Posts
you make baby bubbles cry

·
14,142 Posts
you can already buy the box se of the first three seasons....

wish i could find the movie, ive only seen it once....

·
14,142 Posts
IcEyZf said:
LOL!:laughing Bubbles is going across the Border:cigar
hope he doesnt get arrested on drug charges :eek :laughing

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Apocolypse said:
you can already buy the box se of the first three seasons....

wish i could find the movie, ive only seen it once....
I downloaded the movie off of Kazaa sometime ago. There aren't that many people hosting it but it is out there.

·
14,142 Posts
IcEyZf said:
might be a increase on grocery Cart thefts to:eek

:crackup
i steal em here, fix em, and sell em to the superstore for 17$ a piece. What am i supposed to do, go down to ei, or whatever the fuck it is, and tell them to gimme a fuckin check? i didnt pay into any of that shit.

:laughing

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Nugget27 said:
Hey there...

Just in case any of you have heard about it, the Trailer Park Boys television series is heading stateside.

Article

Official TPB Site

Showcase's TPB Site

Now everybody can learn about growing weed, living in sheds, and shirtless assistant park supervisors.

No, it's not high budget and it's actually fairly retarded but as a Canadian cultural export it's a whole lot better than Celine Dion or Anne Murray :)
Dude...

Where do you live?

Kirsty....

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Re: Trailer Park Boys tv series going to US

cbrchick said:
Dude...

Where do you live?

Kirsty....
In the tropical town of Amherst. Let the mocking of me by those in Halifax and Moncton begin!

Yamerhaw said:
never heard of it, but looking forward to it
Just do a Kazaa search for Trailer Park Boys S01E01 or something like that and you can check it out. You have to watch a couple of episodes to really get into it...

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Trailer Park Boys tv series going to US

Nugget27 said:
In the tropical town of Amherst. Let the mocking of me by those in Halifax and Moncton begin!

I was in Amherst just a little while ago... My parents live like 30 minutes from in on the North Shore....

There's always a huge crowd of us heading that way on more than one occassion - we do the Advoate Harbour run and end up in Amherst for lunch...

www.eastcoastriders.ca is my local sportbike group in the Atlantic - check us out if you wanna ride - can always use an extra member in the North....

KIRSTY!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: Trailer Park Boys tv series going to US

cbrchick said:
I was in Amherst just a little while ago... My parents live like 30 minutes from in on the North Shore....

There's always a huge crowd of us heading that way on more than one occassion - we do the Advoate Harbour run and end up in Amherst for lunch...

www.eastcoastriders.ca is my local sportbike group in the Atlantic - check us out if you wanna ride - can always use an extra member in the North....

KIRSTY!!
Hey there...

If you're doing the Advocate Harbour run, do you know the Burbine boys in Joggins? They're good guys to know and always willing to help other riders out if something goes wrong.

As for me, when I get to ride, I ride like a pregnant yak so I am sure I might be a comedic distraction to you and your group :)

Thanks for the heads-up on your site. I will have to check it out.

·
Stress Relief 101
13,581 Posts
My sister has a signed group photo of the Trailer park boys. I'll take a picture later.

James

1 - 19 of 19 Posts