Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

Triumph 675 demo

823 views 37 replies 23 participants last post by  BentValve 
#1 ·
Forgot to post these pictures up over the weekend.

Cycle Barn had a real working Triumph Daytona 675. Nobody got to ride it, but we did run the engine... up to redline! Many times!

Don't tell anyone. It's a factory loaner, and will be at I-90 Motorsports tomorrow (Tuesday). Then on to somewhere else.

It was damn cool. A very sexy looking bike, nicely detailed, light, but very tall. Nearly everyone who sat on it was tippy-toes.

The blue LED's that sequentially light up on the tach as it nears redline were uber-cool.

Attachments

See less See more
#21 ·
Drinky-Crow said:
I tried a couple times to set up the e-mail account through Cingular's website. It has so far failed to work. I'll try again later.
For those not riding on the short bus...

Make yourself an MMS (Create Multimedia Msg) with the audio file, e-mail it to yourself. No need to set up an email account through cingular. Insert file, select "OK", select "One Time Entry" and put in your email address to send to yourself through your regular email. It might catch the spam filter, so check that. About 10% of the time, the files don't go all the way through and you don't get the email, but they've gotten better about that.

#23 ·
Drinky-Crow said:
Forgot to post these pictures up over the weekend.

Cycle Barn had a real working Triumph Daytona 675. Nobody got to ride it, but we did run the engine... up to redline! Many times!

Don't tell anyone. It's a factory loaner, and will be at I-90 Motorsports tomorrow (Tuesday). Then on to somewhere else.
WRONG!!! They don't have it yet. :mad :D
I was just there and they said they don't get it 'till Friday. They have it all day Saturday too. Guess I'll stop by Saturday again.

:D

#24 ·
Re: Re: Triumph 675 demo

OOk said:
WRONG!!! They don't have it yet. :mad :D
I was just there and they said they don't get it 'till Friday. They have it all day Saturday too. Guess I'll stop by Saturday again.

:D
Amen for saving me a false trip to Issaquah.

What are you trying to do to me, Jeff?

#26 ·
wow nice looking bike. Its good to see some curves back on sportbikes and that red makes ducati red look weak:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.