Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is mine,bone stock 2k Daytona bought has a leftover for 8 grand.Home-made fender eliminator.Just turned over 3500 miles(4 mths)

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mad River Glen...ski it if you can.I haven't been there....yet,but have tracked up Tuckermans Ravine a few times.The only roads I like better then around that area are in Tenn/Nc. border.

·
Registered
40 Posts
This is my Daytona. Just picked it up for 7999 + misc crap charges. :D It has 45 miles on it, just got it Friday.

·
Cranky Euro-Gnome
1,344 Posts
Here's a pic of Surfers' bike from our Trackday:D
Cheers, Lee S.

·
Cranky Euro-Gnome
1,344 Posts
Here's mine. It's an oldie but hey, whatever works.
Cheers, Lee S.

·
Cranky Euro-Gnome
1,344 Posts
And.... Ready for business....
Cheers, Lee S.

·
my dirt bike has slicks
7,323 Posts
Ramjet said:
This is my Daytona. Just picked it up for 7999 + misc crap charges. :D It has 45 miles on it, just got it Friday.
Teabagger
2k Daytona bought has a leftover for 8 grand
Man I got ROBBED. I paid over 9 for my leftover...on the floor for almost 2 years.

·
Moderator,
8,028 Posts
TSpeed, your bike is crying out for SkyKing barend mirrors.

Sean (meener), why the name change?

i_955, I love that shot, definitely one of my favorites. I remember when you first got that bike, you had some crazy set up for a stand... two car jacks and a pipe or something, wasn't it?

·
How 'bout you go get the ball
2,228 Posts
Yeah..... well your bike needs.....ummm...wellll....so what.....shut up sean........:redflip

No seriously....I considered the bar end mirrors but I think I'm going to go with the small black Rizoma mirrors. I like the look of them better than the bar end.

Looks like there is a nice collection of Triumphs on this board!!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Hey SS, before even knowing who/what you are, you were the very first Triumph owner I contacted directly via email, after I discovered my attraction to the Daytona. For some reason I thought you owned a VFR then stepped up to a Daytona. I was also quite set back to read that you were hit by a stray dog & wrote off your SS, and were getting out of bikes. I was then very pleased to hear you not only got back into bikes but back on a SILVER Daytona.

Was it this contraption you speak of..

1 - 20 of 112 Posts