Katana?

·
Registered
240 Posts
get a friggin bike cover.....dayum.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
I think it's a ZX-6R, the red and blue/purplish colored one...'96 was it ?

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
Gixster said:
I think it's a ZX-6R, the red and blue/purplish colored one...'96 was it ?
+1
and snow is not a problem. I used to store my car in the snow and it never rusted. Salt is what makes it rust.

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,280 Posts
:( I'm gonna go home and hug my bike now...

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
some of us don't have access to a garage type facility to store our bikes. I'd bring it in the house, but the landlord comes through too often, and would :kickballs

I just got a van, so I think my bikes will be living in the van for a while now.

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
Wedge said:
some of us don't have access to a garage type facility to store our bikes. I'd bring it in the house, but the landlord comes through too often, and would :kickballs

I just got a van, so I think my bikes will be living in the van for a while now.
I told you, you can leave them in my garage.....storage fee will be me riding them whenever I want. Sounds like a good deal right??

·
Registered
503 Posts
Yamerhaw said:
is this it? 95 zx-6R
No the snow bike's swingarm looks tapered at the end.. not boxed like this one's:shrug

·
Registered
592 Posts
Post 97 ZX?R. The 95-97 6s came with a black pipe stock. And that also looks like a bolt on. Much like the ZX9R. I vote ZX9R, 98-03. Maybe 00-02 ZX6R.

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
I've seen a bunch of bikes covered in snow this year. I think people got caught off guard by the early arrival of snowflakes. Stupid if you've lived here for any period of time.

A women in my neighborhood left her SV650 out in the winter weather all last year and I saw her cleaning it one day and stopped and you couldn't tell at all. She said she was an engineer and had no qualms about leaving it out in the weather, said the materials shouldn't mind some water. Then I saw it on her front drive with a for sale sign on it. :shake

My bike is snoozing in the garage having Italian dreams until the thermometer gets above 40. No sense trying to start it with the Keihins on there anytime before then. Saw a BMW yesterday but its in the 50s here this week....

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Poor bike:eek

1 - 20 of 24 Posts