Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Stress Relief 101
13,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I picked up this tv over a month ago and I have to show off my baby. I went from a 25" mono to a Sony 46" HDTV wide screen. I want a surround sound system but that will have to wait a month or two. Maybe. :D BTW I love playing PS2 on this tv. So what is everybody sitting if front of when they are away from the computer.

James

·
CF Security Administrator,
6,639 Posts
I''ve got a simple 27" Sony WEGA ...it's small, but I've never seen another TV in it's class with a better picture ;)

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Interesting picture...

TV and sewing machine.

Working as a seamstress in your spare time James?

:redflip

·
Stress Relief 101
13,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
H2O_Goalie said:
Interesting picture...

TV and sewing machine.

Working as a seamstress in your spare time James?

:redflip
I need to pay for the toys some how. :D These damn toys arn't cheap.

James

·
Stress Relief 101
13,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Zeos said:
I''ve got a simple 27" Sony WEGA ...it's small, but I've never seen another TV in it's class with a better picture ;)
I always wanted a WEGA. I loved them from the first day I seen them. The day I went to get a TV I wanted a SONY HDTV 36" tv. But it was going to cost another $600 for that TV so I went with the 46". I love watching movies at home now.

James

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
36" sony XBR :D

perfect for the room it's in now.......

·
Registered
859 Posts
50 inch sony wega. Yeah baby:D
pic is off the net

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
32" WEGA....as others have said, I don't think there is a company out there that can touch Sony quality per dollar right now.

I really want a large widescreen like you guys have...that'll have to wait until I have a house tho.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I currently have a Philips 55"HDTV Widescreen, same model as they usually have in best buy, but bought off the philips employee store. Yes and Games on HDTV are great, are you set up with any of the HD games yet?

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
32" JVC
It's the biggest i could fit into the entertainment center.

Next up is a projector. Screw the peuny (sp?) wide screens and projection TV's, same price, twice the picture.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Cruizer said:
Next up is a projector. Screw the peuny (sp?) wide screens and projection TV's, same price, twice the picture.
It always seems to me that a projector's colors just aren't rich like a regualear TV's picture.

Blacks don't seem black enough and red's just don't look right also. Maybe it me or the setup's that I have seen but I just don't think you get a HIGH quality good color pic of of them.:shrug

1 - 11 of 11 Posts