Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Wannabe racer................
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I'm stuck here at work. It's about 9:05pm and I'll be leaving in about a 1/2 hour.

Just wanted to make sure that I wished everyone a merry Christmas and I hope you all get everything you wanted. :D

So is anyone getting together over the weekend? :confused Let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
i'm all alone for the holidays.........boofreakinhoo

happy holidays to you though !!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
skr00zloose said:
i'm all alone for the holidays.........boofreakinhoo

happy holidays to you though !!
You are not alone for the holidays, Steve. You are in the thoughts of your friends, and as with all friends you are kept close to our hearts, so therefore you are never very far away. Wish you were here, as always you would be welcomed with open arms. Merry X-mas, Steve.

And as to Rob....................GET TO WORK!!!

Just kidding, Merry X-mas Rob, sorry you had to work tonight.

·
Forum Leader,
6,102 Posts
I am half shitfaced....drinking a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label I got for Christmas. :nanana

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Rob, sorry you're at work, babe! That SUCKS! :down
Have an AMAZING holiday with your honey! :thumb

Avery, I think I've got you beat on the shit-facedness. ;)

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
phreak_on_an_f4 said:
You are not alone for the holidays, Steve. You are in the thoughts of your friends, and as with all friends you are kept close to our hearts, so therefore you are never very far away. Wish you were here, as always you would be welcomed with open arms. Merry X-mas, Steve.
Wow...see the holidays bring out the best in peeps! Even Al :nanana Now even I have tears welling up....:barf

Ok, over that Merry Christmas to all ya jokers...and Steve-O...same as Al said to ya from me!...ya bum!

And here ya go, ya bastids...check out yer site!
Merry Friggin' HoHo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.