·
Registered
1,614 Posts
He makes those sick shitheads getting fucked by horses look like angels :thumb

·
Registered
35 Posts
ok maybe im just reading this wrong but let see

When the bike headed onto the street, the deputy began following, but the bike took off over a small hill at an estimated 90 mph when the deputy activated his emergency lights, Troyer said.

lets do punctuation phonics.

WHEN THE BIKE HEADDED ONTO THE STREET,(pause here)the deputy began following,(pause here)but the bike took off over a small hill at an estimated 90 mph(no comma here no pause) WHEN THE DEPUTY ACTIVATED HIS EMERGENCY LIGHTS,(pause here)Troyer said

sounds to me like he took off over the hill WHEN THE DEPUTY ACTIVATED HIS LIGHTS

rip:shake

·
long time listener... first time caller
193 Posts
lostandalone said:
Fuck every one of you that say anything bad about Scott Stubenvoll!!!! He was like a brother to me. True he made mistakes, plenty of them, i'll be the first one to admit that. But i know for a fact that he was not the only one at fault. I know that if that girl wanted to get off he would have stopped and let her off. I knew Scott and i know that he would never have hurt anyone especially a female unless he had a good reason. Also he never would have killed someone. That's not the kind of person he was. Also, they werent running from the fuckin cops, it even says in the article the cop didnt turn his lights on until after they were outta his sight and already crashed. And one more thing, you can't blame the drugs all on him, that girl was into them too. So yeah, i just wanted to say FUCK YOU!!!! to everyone that talks bad about him
:confused :confused
He has prior convictions for violation of a no-contact order, three convictions for assault/domestic violence , theft, burglary, criminal trespass, violation of the Uniform Controlled Substance Act, vehicle theft and driving with a suspended license.

seems he had multiple occasions where he had "good reason"... sounds like a real stand up guy.
btw troll you obviously have some issues but you are still very young and should seek out some help rather than continuing down your current anger path... life is gonna lick sack if you dont.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
ShmUDE said:
Yep...he sounds like a GREAT guy!
+1 :rolleyes

Wow, i'm just gonna go out on a limb and agree with gsxrgeorge about running from the LEO's.....:shake

And the part about not hurting a female without good reason.......un freakin believable :shake

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
mnewell said:
:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

It could have been the passenger's drugs and paraphernalia.
was the bike even registered to the driver? maybe he just borrowed it to take the girly for a ride never knowing what was under the seat? people jump to conclusions way to fast. :shrug

anyway, we all make mistakes, I feel for the familys :(

·
Registered
103 Posts
Asshat = those paper rings you put on seat of public bathroom?
Assclown = dont even wanna think about how you got him up there!

Confusious say: "Man who dream of chocolate pudding, wake with spoon in butt"

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
skinny_punk said:
was the bike even registered to the driver? maybe he just borrowed it to take the girly for a ride never knowing what was under the seat? people jump to conclusions way to fast. :shrug
People jump to conclusions based off of evidence at hand. Until there's evidence that points to the contrary, the conclusion that was 'jumped to' in this case seems accurate. His prior records speaks to that a little too, IMO.

·
Crazy like a fox...
5,755 Posts
Carbonlife4m said:
Asshat = those paper rings you put on seat of public bathroom?
Assclown = dont even wanna think about how you got him up there!

Confusious say: "Man who dream of chocolate pudding, wake with spoon in butt"
I thought those paper rings were "paper ass-gaskets" :confused
:laughing

·
Low Ego Emissions
2,012 Posts
snaps said:
I thought those paper rings were "paper ass-gaskets" :confused
:laughing

I thought those were lobster bibs.....boy are my cheeks red.

·
Terminally Adolescent
2,506 Posts
Here we go ............... another 20 page thread of arguments ................... Can we lock this one now please. Besides I'm all out of pop corn. PS RIP to them both. They do at least deserve that much.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Mickdady said:
I thought those were lobster bibs.....boy are my cheeks red.

Well I thought they were just big pieces of toilet paper :confused

·
Registered
221 Posts
GixxerPete said:
A good friend of mine quit his long-term job at Microsoft to work for Mackie. He labored over the decision as he really liked working for Microsoft, but music is his real passion, and Mackie wanted him. So he took the job. Less than six months later they laid him off. :rant

But it's all good now, he got rehired at Microsoft, (eventually) and started his own recording studio. If anyone needs some recording done, I'll hook ya up.
small world, my old band recorded our demo at BRR, cool guy.

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
:laughing :laughing :laughing

i thought i posted a random drunk thread last night.........it took me awhile to catch the date on this one........oh and the the guy that got himself and the girl killed is an ass pirate

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Romeo said:
All I can think of is that could have been ANYONE, even myself. scary.......

I don't know Omar, you never used to put your meth in your trunk. Usually in your backpack.:redflip

·
Lounge Lizzard
382 Posts
yes fuck him (i am referring to the topic of this thread) and the bike he wadded and anyone that knew him and liked him. Shit bags like that get what they deserve, as is evidenced by what happened. to bad he took someone with him, wonder if they ride bikes in HELL?
that fucktard that wrote in cursing us, well he can deliver his asshat friend a pair of diablos in HELL bitch!

·
likes baking cupcakes
1,472 Posts
I wouldn't pay too much attention to this lostandalone guy...

He is obviously very mentally unstable... remember that thread about the autistic dude with the shotgun etc? This kid is 15 years old, and look what he states in his profile.

·
Deer in headlights
10,608 Posts
Nikki said:
I wouldn't pay too much attention to this lostandalone guy...

He is obviously very mentally unstable... remember that thread about the autistic dude with the shotgun etc? This kid is 15 years old, and look what he states in his profile.
just a troll, thats it.

:trolls :trolls

·
Registered
602 Posts
Hey, have you guys seen this picture...?

Attachments

41 - 60 of 96 Posts