Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Friend

To all you fuckers out there that are posting fucked up comments about Scott should stop and think for a min. Yeah he had problems he had some things to work through, and yeah he should of just stopped but he didnt. But he was a great guy and my best friend in the world, he was the best father ever to his lil girl. I loved Scott with all my heart and it hurts to know that there are people out there that just look at the situation and dont even realize what his family and friends lost. I hope you all have it in your hearts to think for a second that this could of been you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
lostandalone said:
Fuck every one of you that say anything bad about Scott Stubenvoll!!!! He was like a brother to me. True he made mistakes, plenty of them, i'll be the first one to admit that. But i know for a fact that he was not the only one at fault. I know that if that girl wanted to get off he would have stopped and let her off. I knew Scott and i know that he would never have hurt anyone especially a female unless he had a good reason. Also he never would have killed someone. That's not the kind of person he was. Also, they werent running from the fuckin cops, it even says in the article the cop didnt turn his lights on until after they were outta his sight and already crashed. And one more thing, you can't blame the drugs all on him, that girl was into them too. So yeah, i just wanted to say FUCK YOU!!!! to everyone that talks bad about him

totally agree with you scott was my best friend and we both know he was a great guy and all the fuckers in here can kiss our ass

·
Durka Durka!
5,592 Posts
Chanel, put down the crack. There's help for losers like you.

You're stupid "friend" is dead from being a fuck up. He took someone else with him. Get your shit together or you'll prob be catchin up with him soon.:rolleyes :rolleyes

1) I have NO respect for crack heads

2) I have NO respect for people who disregard other people's lifes.

·
Moderator,
8,310 Posts
Chanel said:
totally agree with you scott was my best friend and we both know he was a great guy and all the fuckers in here can kiss our ass
First off, sorry for your loss. BUT.... don't come in here and start calling all these people "fuckers" and tell them to "kiss our ass". Drugs are a fucked up thing. You do them, you pay the consequences. It's too bad the dude passed away, but shit happens. And when you said, "it could happen to any of us"... I disagree. I'm not going to get hopped up on Meth and run from the cops. Plain and simple, shit happens, he chose to do drugs and run from the po-po's, you pay the price. Once again, sorry for your loss.

·
Falling asleep to the sound of gunfire, nightly.
6,609 Posts
Chanel said:
Waaaahhhhh! That cocksucker deserved what he got. And speaking of cocksuckers, crawl back under the fettid, rotten, decompsing nut sack you crawled out from, cunt.

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
Re: Friend

Chanel said:
I hope you all have it in your hearts to think for a second that this could of been you.
RIP to your friend. I'm sorry he died. BUT I can say with 100% certainty that I will NEVER DIE IN A CRASH OF ANY SORT BECAUSE I'M ON ANY DRUG OF ANY KIND.

So, before you start calling anyone fuckers and telling us we don't understand, you might want to think about a few things:
1- find some closure - it's been awhile. Mourn your friend and move on. I'm sure this came up in some random search. Your friend is dead. Google will not revive him.
2- he was on drugs. you want to help him? too late. You should have thought of that before you made friends (or stayed friends) with a druggie. Nothing good comes of crack/meth/hard drugs. if you've still have friends on drugs send them the message that drugs kill. Use Scott as an example. But wait - let me guess - it wasn't the drugs that killed him, it was the cop or the motorcycle or the tree that jumped in front of him. See #1 above
3- we're a tight community here - you are finding that out. Call one of us fuckers, you call us all fuckers. We hate you for that. Go the fuck away. Fetid rock or otherwise, get the hell out of here. The quickest way is to continue to post such educational posts and the moderaters will ban you. Either way. Leave. Bye bye.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Re: Re: Friend

LauraLynne said:
RIP to your friend. I'm sorry he died. BUT I can say with 100% certainty that I will NEVER DIE IN A CRASH OF ANY SORT BECAUSE I'M ON ANY DRUG OF ANY KIND.

So, before you start calling anyone fuckers and telling us we don't understand, you might want to think about a few things:
1- find some closure - it's been awhile. Mourn your friend and move on. I'm sure this came up in some random search. Your friend is dead. Google will not revive him.
2- he was on drugs. you want to help him? too late. You should have thought of that before you made friends (or stayed friends) with a druggie. Nothing good comes of crack/meth/hard drugs. if you've still have friends on drugs send them the message that drugs kill. Use Scott as an example. But wait - let me guess - it wasn't the drugs that killed him, it was the cop or the motorcycle or the tree that jumped in front of him. See #1 above
3- we're a tight community here - you are finding that out. Call one of us fuckers, you call us all fuckers. We hate you for that. Go the fuck away. Fetid rock or otherwise, get the hell out of here. The quickest way is to continue to post such educational posts and the moderaters will ban you. Either way. Leave. Bye bye.
Wow

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Chanel said:
Yeah "great guys" have rap sheets as long as their arms, do crack, and run from the cops with a passenger. :rolleyes

Get a fucking clue. Your "friend" was a scumbag, and since you're defending him so vehemently, we can only assume you are too, to be so blinded to the reality of the situation.

·
Registered
306 Posts
This post is two years old, anyone know if the lab confirmed drugs usage? Or was it plain stupidity. Not to say its ever smart to run. Just if drugs were involved I am sure they mess up reaction time-and if that is the case, then drugs killed him- And being stupid. I have family with similiar issues so no hating, just wondering about the facts. Every one knows what happens when you assume. Maybe reserve judgement until the facts are clear. Should be able to find the facts after two years.

·
Registered
482 Posts
wow I just wasted time reading something that I read a long long time ago and forgot about...:redflip :redflip :redflip Stop bringing up old things that arent about My Shoeeeeeeee!!!!!!

·
stupid people suck....
3,464 Posts
Wizard600RR said:
Yeah, it's true. I work in the LE field, so I ran his record and checked it out. He was a bonafide assclown.
not hard to believe you're a LE employee with an ignorant comment like that... people don't deserve to die based on what so called LE agencies have in their fucked up computers. :rolleyes

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
DRS said:
who fucking cares? people don't deserve to die based on what so called LE agencies have in their fucked up computers. :rolleyes
+1
its people in LE like Wizard600RR that perhaps needs to recheck what they are really doing working in a LE line of work.

just remember Wizard600RR, LEs job is to protect and to serve not pass judgment on people. everyone makes mistakes. its your job to ensure that offenders get rehabilitated. it is not your job to call them names. you know nothing about that mans life except what is stored in some hard drive. you know nothing of the curcumstances leading to anything the man is accused of. you are supposed to be a professional public servant. try acting like one by addressing people with respect even if they are accused/convicted criminals.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Bubba_Zenetti said:
+1
its people in LE like Wizard600RR that perhaps needs to recheck what they are really doing working in a LE line of work.

just remember Wizard600RR, LEs job is to protect and to serve not pass judgment on people. everyone makes mistakes. its your job to ensure that offenders get rehabilitated. it is not your job to call them names. you know nothing about that mans life except what is stored in some hard drive. you know nothing of the curcumstances leading to anything the man is accused of. you are supposed to be a professional public servant. try acting like one by addressing people with respect even if they are accused/convicted criminals.
:clap :clap :clap

61 - 80 of 96 Posts