Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
dude, you couldn't through a rock anywhere around frederickson, spanaway, south tacoma, lacy, or tumwater without hitting a meth head. (Or so it seems)

·
Motards are the l33t.
1,545 Posts
WOLVER1NE said:
dude, you couldn't through a rock anywhere around frederickson, spanaway, south tacoma, lacy, or tumwater without hitting a meth head. (Or so it seems)
if you're gonna throw any rocks, make sure they're crack rocks. i'm sure they'll like you a whole lot more for that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Apologies

I just want to apologize for anything that i had written that offened anyone.
Yes I was morning and I did need to move on. Forgive and Forget and thats whats I have done.
Sorry for any disturbance to anyone!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
sooo ummmm....what kind of bike do you ride?

·
Moderator,
8,310 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
To the fuckin peices of shit that dont know anything

I woke up last night crying because i had a dream about my brother who passed away so i decided to look for the article about it and i came acrossed this. Obviously you meat heads believe everything that anybody tells you this is not even what happened at all. My brother was one of the most amazing people he had a huge heart and he would always help any one who needed it people make poor decisions in there life but drugs had nothing to do with him crashing they were not even his. I hope that all you people who decided to make crude remarks and talk down on my brother i cant wait for the day that you loose some one that was as close to you as my brother was to me and then come acrossed some thing that people decided to say about them and i hope to god it is as bad as what you low life idiots had to say about mine. i hope it hurts you as bad as it does me that people that didn't even know him have the balls to talk shit like they did cops lie i hope you all know that there is no such thing as serve and protecting they are scandalous people who kiss the governments ass. FUCK ALL OF YOU I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL :nono

·
Grand Master Fu
1,934 Posts
LOL, it is always amusing to watch relatives/friends of shitbags foam at the mouth about how "misunderstood" said shitbag was. How they were on the up and up, and how they had big hearts, were angels, and would never hurt a fly. Yet, said shitbag has a long rap sheet, which includes... "violation of a no-contact order, three convictions for assault/domestic violence, theft, burglary, criminal trespass, violation of the Uniform Controlled Substance Act, vehicle theft and driving with a suspended license". But hey, it was all due to asshole cops and dickhead judges, right? I'm sure he's really innocent and was either framed or it was accidental, right?

Too bad more people with raps sheets like this don't plow their vehicle into a tree and kill themselves.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I used to work as a corrections officer. Did you know that every single person locked up was either set up or completely misunderstood?
I may die on my bike one day, but there won't be drugs found on it or in my system. Also my non existent arrest record will be quite boring.

·
Moderator,
8,310 Posts
Roofie, you are wrong to assume that most of us have not lost someone close to us due to motorcycles. Most, if not all of us, eat, live and breath motorcycles, so your assumptions are wrong. Sorry you lost your brother, but riding is a dangerous sport.

·
STEW'S LOVE CHILD
20,003 Posts
Roofie, you are wrong to assume that most of us have not lost someone close to us due to motorcycles. Most, if not all of us, eat, live and breath motorcycles, so your assumptions are wrong. Sorry you lost your brother, but riding is a dangerous sport.
Damn drama on nsr even when it is dead

·
Moderator,
8,310 Posts
Holy shiet... it's Brian.

·
Moderator,
8,310 Posts
What up Fel?

·
sumthin sounds crunchy
3,646 Posts
HOLY THREAD REssurection..

LMAO.. Bri your a fucktard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like cheese.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Friend

To all you fuckers out there that are posting fucked up comments about Scott should stop and think for a min. Yeah he had problems he had some things to work through, and yeah he should of just stopped but he didnt. But he was a great guy and my best friend in the world, he was the best father ever to his lil girl. I loved Scott with all my heart and it hurts to know that there are people out there that just look at the situation and dont even realize what his family and friends lost. I hope you all have it in your hearts to think for a second that this could of been you.
Hi I'm Angela's Mom.Her Sister and I looked into articles about Angela ...just today! Ya...Her brother Tonys death came up again today ..because the Officer was Fired that killed Tony...When Angela died...Our whole Family was DEVISTATED! I hadn't gone online because it wss Too Much...My HEART was never the same...I had gone to Scott's wake up at Bolts Lake...I wanted to meet Scott's family to try and understand ..accept Angela being gone.His Mother apologized to Me for Scott killing Angela...then a young man approached Me...I had a pic of Angela with me...I was told it was ok to put it up by Scott's Memorial things...then the young man with tears dreaming down his cheeks said Your Angela Mom..I know..you look just like her!!!He said I'm glad you came and I want you too know I LOVED her...She taught me how to be a Good Friend and was the Sweetest Person he ever knew..I 'll never forget Her he said...I'm so sorry ..She shouldn't have died! I said THANKYOU for letting. Me know about what Angela meant to you! I came to see who Scott's family was...I felt I had to...I said No One should've died...Scott had a Baby and a Girl and Angela Had Hopes and Dreams.She had left Her Dads that night it was Fathers day Eve...Her Dad and Her got into a HUGE argument..it wss about Her wanting a room at His house...He rented out to losers and wasn't willing to throw one of them out...they rarely paid rent She Argued...You don't get Dad ..I want a room that locks! He refused ...SHE WAS SO HURT..TOLD HIM...DAD I HATE YOU..IM YOUR DAUGHTER STUPID..IM.MORE IMPORTANT...Then she slammed to door as She left and was Deaf a few hrs later! I told the young man ...Yes Angela wish...was WONDERFUL ..She had a Great heart..
Tears streamed down my cheeks by then...and I told him..every Blond pony tail I see makes Me think is that Her..theny Heart sink and I cry...it's going to take a while..till hopefully it stops....Well THANKYOU for being a Good Friend too Her ..He said Im Glad I got too Know Her...like I said She taught Me about kindness and Friendship..real Freindship...We said our goodbyes and I left! Well 16 + years later My Sons Died for ALL THE WRONG REASONS AS WELL! Pray Your children out live you Sweetie...If not for God I would be ...Dead...Crazy..or Hopeless! But God has Me and Loves Me!! Hope you know Him to!!!

81 - 96 of 96 Posts