Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

Two killed running from police

14K views 95 replies 63 participants last post by  Angelas Mom 
#1 ·
Enumclaw Pair Die While Fleeing Sheriff's Deputies

POSTED: 6:07 am PDT June 22, 2004

FREDERICKSON, Wash. -- Two people died while fleeing from a Pierce County sheriff's deputy when their motorcycle piled into a tree, authorities said.

A substance believed to be methamphetamine and a scale were found in the seat of the motorcycle after the crash late Saturday night, and the role of drugs or alcohol in the crash remained under investigation Monday, sheriff's Detective Ed Troyer said.

The two who died in the crash west of here were identified as Scott Stubenvoll, 21, the driver, and Angela Chilcott, 17, both of Enumclaw. Both were wearing helmets.

Troyer said a deputy noticed a motorcycle roaring through a grocery parking lot but was unable to read the license number because the plate had been turned upward.

When the bike headed onto the street, the deputy began following, but the bike took off over a small hill at an estimated 90 mph when the deputy activated his emergency lights, Troyer said.

By the time the deputy got over the hill, the motorcycle had hit a tree near a house.

Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed

that sucks that they had to die..............dont run just face the music and get a lawyer!

See less See more
#52 ·
Here we go ............... another 20 page thread of arguments ................... Can we lock this one now please. Besides I'm all out of pop corn. PS RIP to them both. They do at least deserve that much.

#54 ·
GixxerPete said:
A good friend of mine quit his long-term job at Microsoft to work for Mackie. He labored over the decision as he really liked working for Microsoft, but music is his real passion, and Mackie wanted him. So he took the job. Less than six months later they laid him off. :rant

But it's all good now, he got rehired at Microsoft, (eventually) and started his own recording studio. If anyone needs some recording done, I'll hook ya up.
small world, my old band recorded our demo at BRR, cool guy.

#57 ·
yes fuck him (i am referring to the topic of this thread) and the bike he wadded and anyone that knew him and liked him. Shit bags like that get what they deserve, as is evidenced by what happened. to bad he took someone with him, wonder if they ride bikes in HELL?
that fucktard that wrote in cursing us, well he can deliver his asshat friend a pair of diablos in HELL bitch!

#63 ·
Friend

To all you fuckers out there that are posting fucked up comments about Scott should stop and think for a min. Yeah he had problems he had some things to work through, and yeah he should of just stopped but he didnt. But he was a great guy and my best friend in the world, he was the best father ever to his lil girl. I loved Scott with all my heart and it hurts to know that there are people out there that just look at the situation and dont even realize what his family and friends lost. I hope you all have it in your hearts to think for a second that this could of been you.

#96 ·
Friend

To all you fuckers out there that are posting fucked up comments about Scott should stop and think for a min. Yeah he had problems he had some things to work through, and yeah he should of just stopped but he didnt. But he was a great guy and my best friend in the world, he was the best father ever to his lil girl. I loved Scott with all my heart and it hurts to know that there are people out there that just look at the situation and dont even realize what his family and friends lost. I hope you all have it in your hearts to think for a second that this could of been you.
Hi I'm Angela's Mom.Her Sister and I looked into articles about Angela ...just today! Ya...Her brother Tonys death came up again today ..because the Officer was Fired that killed Tony...When Angela died...Our whole Family was DEVISTATED! I hadn't gone online because it wss Too Much...My HEART was never the same...I had gone to Scott's wake up at Bolts Lake...I wanted to meet Scott's family to try and understand ..accept Angela being gone.His Mother apologized to Me for Scott killing Angela...then a young man approached Me...I had a pic of Angela with me...I was told it was ok to put it up by Scott's Memorial things...then the young man with tears dreaming down his cheeks said Your Angela Mom..I know..you look just like her!!!He said I'm glad you came and I want you too know I LOVED her...She taught me how to be a Good Friend and was the Sweetest Person he ever knew..I 'll never forget Her he said...I'm so sorry ..She shouldn't have died! I said THANKYOU for letting. Me know about what Angela meant to you! I came to see who Scott's family was...I felt I had to...I said No One should've died...Scott had a Baby and a Girl and Angela Had Hopes and Dreams.She had left Her Dads that night it was Fathers day Eve...Her Dad and Her got into a HUGE argument..it wss about Her wanting a room at His house...He rented out to losers and wasn't willing to throw one of them out...they rarely paid rent She Argued...You don't get Dad ..I want a room that locks! He refused ...SHE WAS SO HURT..TOLD HIM...DAD I HATE YOU..IM YOUR DAUGHTER STUPID..IM.MORE IMPORTANT...Then she slammed to door as She left and was Deaf a few hrs later! I told the young man ...Yes Angela wish...was WONDERFUL ..She had a Great heart..
Tears streamed down my cheeks by then...and I told him..every Blond pony tail I see makes Me think is that Her..theny Heart sink and I cry...it's going to take a while..till hopefully it stops....Well THANKYOU for being a Good Friend too Her ..He said Im Glad I got too Know Her...like I said She taught Me about kindness and Friendship..real Freindship...We said our goodbyes and I left! Well 16 + years later My Sons Died for ALL THE WRONG REASONS AS WELL! Pray Your children out live you Sweetie...If not for God I would be ...Dead...Crazy..or Hopeless! But God has Me and Loves Me!! Hope you know Him to!!!

#65 ·
lostandalone said:
Fuck every one of you that say anything bad about Scott Stubenvoll!!!! He was like a brother to me. True he made mistakes, plenty of them, i'll be the first one to admit that. But i know for a fact that he was not the only one at fault. I know that if that girl wanted to get off he would have stopped and let her off. I knew Scott and i know that he would never have hurt anyone especially a female unless he had a good reason. Also he never would have killed someone. That's not the kind of person he was. Also, they werent running from the fuckin cops, it even says in the article the cop didnt turn his lights on until after they were outta his sight and already crashed. And one more thing, you can't blame the drugs all on him, that girl was into them too. So yeah, i just wanted to say FUCK YOU!!!! to everyone that talks bad about him

totally agree with you scott was my best friend and we both know he was a great guy and all the fuckers in here can kiss our ass

#66 ·
Chanel, put down the crack. There's help for losers like you.

You're stupid "friend" is dead from being a fuck up. He took someone else with him. Get your shit together or you'll prob be catchin up with him soon.:rolleyes :rolleyes

1) I have NO respect for crack heads

2) I have NO respect for people who disregard other people's lifes.

#67 ·
Chanel said:
totally agree with you scott was my best friend and we both know he was a great guy and all the fuckers in here can kiss our ass
First off, sorry for your loss. BUT.... don't come in here and start calling all these people "fuckers" and tell them to "kiss our ass". Drugs are a fucked up thing. You do them, you pay the consequences. It's too bad the dude passed away, but shit happens. And when you said, "it could happen to any of us"... I disagree. I'm not going to get hopped up on Meth and run from the cops. Plain and simple, shit happens, he chose to do drugs and run from the po-po's, you pay the price. Once again, sorry for your loss.

#68 ·
Chanel said:
Waaaahhhhh! That cocksucker deserved what he got. And speaking of cocksuckers, crawl back under the fettid, rotten, decompsing nut sack you crawled out from, cunt.

#69 ·
Re: Friend

Chanel said:
I hope you all have it in your hearts to think for a second that this could of been you.
RIP to your friend. I'm sorry he died. BUT I can say with 100% certainty that I will NEVER DIE IN A CRASH OF ANY SORT BECAUSE I'M ON ANY DRUG OF ANY KIND.

So, before you start calling anyone fuckers and telling us we don't understand, you might want to think about a few things:
1- find some closure - it's been awhile. Mourn your friend and move on. I'm sure this came up in some random search. Your friend is dead. Google will not revive him.
2- he was on drugs. you want to help him? too late. You should have thought of that before you made friends (or stayed friends) with a druggie. Nothing good comes of crack/meth/hard drugs. if you've still have friends on drugs send them the message that drugs kill. Use Scott as an example. But wait - let me guess - it wasn't the drugs that killed him, it was the cop or the motorcycle or the tree that jumped in front of him. See #1 above
3- we're a tight community here - you are finding that out. Call one of us fuckers, you call us all fuckers. We hate you for that. Go the fuck away. Fetid rock or otherwise, get the hell out of here. The quickest way is to continue to post such educational posts and the moderaters will ban you. Either way. Leave. Bye bye.

#71 ·
Re: Re: Friend

LauraLynne said:
RIP to your friend. I'm sorry he died. BUT I can say with 100% certainty that I will NEVER DIE IN A CRASH OF ANY SORT BECAUSE I'M ON ANY DRUG OF ANY KIND.

So, before you start calling anyone fuckers and telling us we don't understand, you might want to think about a few things:
1- find some closure - it's been awhile. Mourn your friend and move on. I'm sure this came up in some random search. Your friend is dead. Google will not revive him.
2- he was on drugs. you want to help him? too late. You should have thought of that before you made friends (or stayed friends) with a druggie. Nothing good comes of crack/meth/hard drugs. if you've still have friends on drugs send them the message that drugs kill. Use Scott as an example. But wait - let me guess - it wasn't the drugs that killed him, it was the cop or the motorcycle or the tree that jumped in front of him. See #1 above
3- we're a tight community here - you are finding that out. Call one of us fuckers, you call us all fuckers. We hate you for that. Go the fuck away. Fetid rock or otherwise, get the hell out of here. The quickest way is to continue to post such educational posts and the moderaters will ban you. Either way. Leave. Bye bye.
Wow

#72 ·
Chanel said:
Yeah "great guys" have rap sheets as long as their arms, do crack, and run from the cops with a passenger. :rolleyes

Get a fucking clue. Your "friend" was a scumbag, and since you're defending him so vehemently, we can only assume you are too, to be so blinded to the reality of the situation.

#73 ·
This post is two years old, anyone know if the lab confirmed drugs usage? Or was it plain stupidity. Not to say its ever smart to run. Just if drugs were involved I am sure they mess up reaction time-and if that is the case, then drugs killed him- And being stupid. I have family with similiar issues so no hating, just wondering about the facts. Every one knows what happens when you assume. Maybe reserve judgement until the facts are clear. Should be able to find the facts after two years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.