Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

Two killed running from police

14K views 95 replies 63 participants last post by  Angelas Mom 
#1 ·
Enumclaw Pair Die While Fleeing Sheriff's Deputies

POSTED: 6:07 am PDT June 22, 2004

FREDERICKSON, Wash. -- Two people died while fleeing from a Pierce County sheriff's deputy when their motorcycle piled into a tree, authorities said.

A substance believed to be methamphetamine and a scale were found in the seat of the motorcycle after the crash late Saturday night, and the role of drugs or alcohol in the crash remained under investigation Monday, sheriff's Detective Ed Troyer said.

The two who died in the crash west of here were identified as Scott Stubenvoll, 21, the driver, and Angela Chilcott, 17, both of Enumclaw. Both were wearing helmets.

Troyer said a deputy noticed a motorcycle roaring through a grocery parking lot but was unable to read the license number because the plate had been turned upward.

When the bike headed onto the street, the deputy began following, but the bike took off over a small hill at an estimated 90 mph when the deputy activated his emergency lights, Troyer said.

By the time the deputy got over the hill, the motorcycle had hit a tree near a house.

Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed

that sucks that they had to die..............dont run just face the music and get a lawyer!

See less See more
#4 ·
Let me help sway your emotions.... The guy was a piece of crap. As mentioned, they found meth and a scale in the trunk area of his bike after the crash. He's been booked into jail on multiple occasions before, for burglary, posession of stolen property, and posession of a controlled substance (multiple times).

I feel some sympathy for the girl and her family, but not any for the turd piloting the bike.

#5 ·
Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. :eek

#8 ·
omarnur said:
damn, damn damn damn..... for that one second you could have made the decision to just stop.
:eek :confused wtf
Who are you, and what have you done with Omar??? :confused

Seriously tho... it almost sound like the guy may have squidded off and wrecked and never knew there was a cop behind him? It sez the cop saw him in a parking lot, and the he jetted off over a hill before the cop hit his cherries, and the dude wrecked before the cop even got over the hill?

And if what Wizard said about the guy is true, it's pretty hard to feel bad for the guy. I feel bad for the girl though.

#9 ·
this is why running is preached so hard here.. no one wants to see you die! however this dumbass might not of even been running but i am sure he knew a cop was following him lights or not..

#14 ·
Drugs are bad..........MmmmKay.

I am sure that this guy made a big mistake. Regardless of him being a slime ball or not he paid the ultimate price and so did his lady freind. No one deserves to go splat on a bike however it is not surprising that this guy was headed down a path of self destruction.

#20 ·
RIP riders. :(

"What is with meth heads and bikes anyways??"
-Crank. Crank shafts/cases.

Possession is a class-C felony with 2-3 years.
The only job a felon would be able to hold after obtaining a felony (may only be) factory/assembly positions. They'll be socially fucked for the rest of their lives.
Allow me to explain:
Girl: "What do you do?"
Felon: "Work for Mackie in Woodinville."
Girl: "Cool. What's Mackie?"
That right there... just sucks! :rolleyes

[a little of my humor for you - no way would I want a chick who didn't know what Mackie is. FYI: Mackie manufactures/assembles their equipment in Woodinville, WA]

~Jen

#21 ·
MotoCat said:Allow me to explain:
Girl: "What do you do?"
Felon: "Work for Mackie in Woodinville."
Girl: "Cool. What's Mackie?"
That right there... just sucks! :rolleyes

[a little of my humor for you - no way would I want a chick who didn't know what Mackie is. FYI: Mackie manufactures/assembles their equipment in Woodinville, WA]

~Jen
+1

My bro got nabbed for possesion a few days after his 18th. He was foolish got what he deserved but pulled his shit together and is much happier now. But even after graduating with a double major and a 4.0 GPA he had trouble finding work, so now he's a 5th grade teacher in Bolivia.

I applied at Mackie a few years back but they wern't hiring at the time...
Is Stace Rudd still there?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.