Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
HEH.....very nice. I got one of the 1/6th scale v-rods as well...... if you want to trade your bike one from my small one (its chrome and not red! :D) then we can work something out. ;)

Gratz on the bike man.....

PS - the small one comes off the center stand. I have mineon display in my game room using its kickstand. Look really nice. :)

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah miles on both. Its winter here in MN though so I am stuck putting miles on the snowmobile for a few months. Although the winter is a good time of year to customize up the bike.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, I spent too much, but you only live once. I got a girlfriend now so maybe it was money well spent... ;) She rode afew times last year but now is all excited about the comming season. Unfortunately she doesn't like the seat or lack of sissy bar. Anyone know someone who makes a quick release sissy bar for the V-rod?

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
fauschanator said:
Thanks, I spent too much, but you only live once. I got a girlfriend now so maybe it was money well spent... ;) She rode afew times last year but now is all excited about the comming season. Unfortunately she doesn't like the seat or lack of sissy bar. Anyone know someone who makes a quick release sissy bar for the V-rod?
there are many choices available....Corbin makes a very comfy tour seat that has backrests for both riders (although i just use the pass).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.