Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm cleaning up today and I find my Icon mesh gloves... I was only looking for them back in friggin JUNE!!! :rant

anyone else have this problem?!?! :rant

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
No, but then again I don't have any Icon mesh gloves. :laughing

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
I once lost the keys to my RF900. I looked for them for like two or 3 days, then had to go to a locksmith and get new keys made. Then about 2 months after I sold the bike I found them in my car apparently they fell out of my pocket and down along the seat.:shake

Tom

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
I hate when I lose my patience..and then realize it was then that I need it most. :redflip

·
37,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mph said:
No, but then again I don't have any Icon mesh gloves. :laughing
I didn't for a while either :nanana

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
i was doing some cleaning last week and i found YOUR icon mesh gloves!

actually, i just had this happen to me today. about a month and a half ago i'm back here in l.a. and i need to get my bike out of the garage. but unfortunately i lost the key to the padlock on the garage door. we only locked it because my roommate had a psycho ex-girlfriend. so i had to borrow my brother's car. then i have to go back to l.a. a few weeks later for work again so i ask my brother to take a dremel tool to the padlock on the door and i ride to my work thing. yesterday i get back to l.a. for christmas break and decide i might want to try to ride my zrx down to the christmas dinner in irvine. so i get my magnetic tankbag out of the trunk of my car and find the damn keys i was looking for a month and a half ago. luh-hoooser!

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
PrtclMn001 said:
So I'm cleaning up today and I find my Icon mesh gloves... I was only looking for them back in friggin JUNE!!! :rant

Don't forget about the karate gear you found too...:nanana Speaking of don't forget to wash them...:laughing

oh and by the way...I NEVER loose anything:rolleyes :crackup

·
Registered
16,959 Posts
Look for the thread where I was frantic over loosing my law school note files. :laughing

I nearly cloned my HD onto 30+ CDRs so that another CFer could forensically try to find the data.

At the last second (before the cloning operation), I looked in a directory and there was the file staring me right in the face. :mad

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
*in best ******* hick voice* "I dun hided em good, huh? Youse never gonna finda the underskivies I hid."

·
37,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Re: UGH! Ever find something AFTER you need it?

kat_600 said:
Don't forget about the karate gear you found too...:nanana Speaking of don't forget to wash them...:laughing
Oh, I knew where that was, I was just avoiding it :laughing

·
Registered
316 Posts
Know exactly what you mean. Wait till you are my age for then it becomes a part of life.

In month of May the light came on that I had stored this waxed cotten material in some tight spot & had been looking for it for some 2 yrs.

Unfortnately not there (still have not found it). Also the light came on when I was in bed so it was 2:30 am & I am only in my night shirt. Have to turn left & that means I pivot on the left heel only that is wrong as the heel is screwed up from flat tracking --- I am falling back only left back of my body goes into the corner edge of a work bench & I can feel a back rib break though pain is there & I am about to puke up, still I crawled back to my bed.

Up the next day & it is a problem throwing my leg over the bike, but I did & kept on riding daily as the broken rib healed which takes around a month now with my age.

Still wish I knew were that pkg of waxed cotten material was!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
I want my baby back baby back baby back

·
Registered
563 Posts
PrtclMn001 said:

all the freakin time!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts