Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Or is it?
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need more money..otherwise, anyone wanna buy a truck?

I am finding my self short, and need suggestions for possible part time night openings, I was going to fill this with school, but i would rather eat than learn.

So, any suggestions? few nights a week, or weekends works for me.

Anyone wanna assistant fulltime? or have any work that makes a little more than what i am making now? I have skills...thats right...lot's of them.

Come one..you know you want too!:nanana

·
STEW'S LOVE CHILD
20,003 Posts
Would you like fries with that???

I might have some stuff after the first of the year for ya to do. mainly driving around and stuffing flyers in real estate agents boxes. I'll let you know if you are interested

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
u should invest in some crack rocks and a 9mm hand gun and become a part time gang member... before u know it ull be swiming in ice

·
Moderator,
8,310 Posts
Jeff, try to get a gig as a bartender somewhere. Work part time and get good money.

·
Falling asleep to the sound of gunfire, nightly.
6,609 Posts
BordnBill said:
Jeff, try to get a gig as a bartender somewhere. Work part time and get good money.
Good thinking Bill. I was thinking he could be a man whore. Plenty of old maids out there willing to pay for some good man-gina.

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
dustinw said:
9's are for people who don't know what a real gun is. Get a 10mm!
baaaa
Just work on accuracy and any caliber gun should be good. 2 to the head with a 9mm will have the ultimate goal as a 10mm would. That is if you hit the target:rolleyes

·
I like boobs
12,333 Posts
Bartend or wait tables. Those are the easiest. And, in my opinion, the most fun.

You may want to try out a temp agency.

Maybe security work?

·
6,609 Posts
so what you're saying is he should be a hit man...

·
Or is it?
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1-800-BARTEND!!!

Too Expensive...ahhh!
Anyone with connections thats willing to teach? I drink alot, if that helps? :laughing :redflip

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Hit man, that's the ticket. Bet it pays good :) for part time work.

Dvus3000 said:
baaaa
Just work on accuracy and any caliber gun should be good. 2 to the head with a 9mm will have the ultimate goal as a 10mm would. That is if you hit the target:rolleyes
Most certainly, I'd rather have a 9mm than a fist full of air. I aim to hit, regardless, but there will never be a "replacement for displacement" :)

·
Or is it?
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I tried security, they hire old men over me..lamers, I would call each week, and they would be like, call next week at this time, I did that for four weeks, and then stopped calling. I hated that.

Hitman works, but shhh...dont tell anyone! Or I'll Kill Y'ALL!

·
James "finger tight" Rachner
7,216 Posts
Most Hated said:
I need more money..otherwise, anyone wanna buy a truck?

I am finding my self short, and need suggestions for possible part time night openings, I was going to fill this with school, but i would rather eat than learn.

So, any suggestions? few nights a week, or weekends works for me.

Anyone wanna assistant fulltime? or have any work that makes a little more than what i am making now? I have skills...thats right...lot's of them.

Come one..you know you want too!:nanana
PIZZA DELIVERY!!!

If you're on the eastside you'll be working 3-5 hours at night and making $15-$20/hr. and it's the easiest job EVER!

·
6,609 Posts
Re: Re: ugh...Part Time Job suggestions?

JRachnerZTT said:
PIZZA DELIVERY!!!

If you're on the eastside you'll be working 3-5 hours at night and making $15-$20/hr. and it's the easiest job EVER!
that's a good idea

·
James "finger tight" Rachner
7,216 Posts
Most Hated said:
What about WESTSIDE?!?!
Seattle delivery sucks... it's worth the gas cost to commute to the eastside. Average tips in Seattle and deliveries per hour are less than the eastside, ESPECIALLY during the busy hours (4-9pm) when traffic blows balls!

Apply on the Sammamish Plateu, or North Bend or Woodinville/Redmond area, great tips, little traffic in the residential areas where you'll be delivering and worth the drive!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts