cause they're fun.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OH YEAH!!!!
thats it.
I kinda forgot!!!

Hey whattaya think about the 426? I can get a good deal on a relativley new one. $3200 very very low hours.

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Me too.

Cuz they're fun.

Especially wheelies. :wheelie

·
sumthin sounds crunchy
3,646 Posts
the 426 is a badass ride.

you'll love it.. it doesn't have e-start, but it is very easy to start.. from what I've read on thumpertalk.

the wr400 was a bear to kick over from all I've read...

is the 426 your looking at a YZ-F, or a WR?

the YZF has a 4speed close ratio Gearbox, the WR has a Wide Ratio 5 speed (and lights)?

something to consider..

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
because its fun and it is a good escape from whatever else is going on at the time.

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
:hi

b/c its fun and its a great way to clear stress/mind after work.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Hypnotiq said:
:hi

b/c its fun and its a great way to clear stress/mind after work.
So when is Santa supposed to drop off his goods?

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Waiting on Honda East Toledo to get it in. Can't beat the price of $8600 shipped to Kent. So I'll be patient. :)

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Hypnotiq said:
Waiting on Honda East Toledo to get it in. Can't beat the price of $8600 shipped to Kent. So I'll be patient. :)
:clap

·
Moderator,
8,310 Posts
Damn it, Newell beat me to it.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
I do it for all the great company on here, to prove to TL1KSBR549 that I am soooooo tougher than him ( :redflip ), and for my awesome wheelies, stoppies and knee dragging skills. On my 2-fiddy. Also t gain more knowledge in riding and hope that one day my credit will improve enough to buy a 600. 'Cuz my credit sucks, so I had to buy my 2-fiddy. Which is a good bike. Cuz I'm short. But I learned on a 600. And want one now. 'Specially with fuel injection. "Cuz I hate carbs. The kind you eat too. 'Cuz they make you fat. And being short AND fat is not good. And having high cholestoral like I do is bad. I mean, I'm only 33 and it's over 200. Know what I mean?

Oh yeah, cuz it's fun! :nanana

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
I ride for all my hoolie buddies

I love you guys:redflip

·
Registered
15,218 Posts
Because it's fun.

Oh, and because I'm attracted to tall, pasty white, skinny guys with sinewy biceps -- they're easy to pick up if you just talk about motorcycles. :redflip

1 - 20 of 43 Posts