Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok everyone i made some adjustments to the site. as well i put a join page up that gives you the option to use paypal if needed. I am giving it a test run before i open it up to everyone to use so hang on for now.

a schedule is in the works too. so far we definatley will be running a cag class. and looks like an open. as more members sign up will see what they ride.

whats everyones opinion as to how many scheduled points races we should do a month. I was thinking 1 points race and 1 scheduled practice and if everyone shows on the practice day we can turn it into an optional points race or maybe if you show we'll race and you can use that score to replace another score. give me ideas. we will be sticking to saturdays this will give people the option if they choose to got to another clubs series as well. this could mean ,if you wanted,you could race 3+times amonth.
Next season is already gaining momentum it seems.
me and Mat and the help of our members are going to be putting alot of effort next season to get this thing to grow around here and i will be limiting myself to 1 class or so so i may be more focused on NEPBRA and getting it off the ground.
A new NEPBRA logo is in the works and we will be setting up and advertising campaign around here. depending on budget we will hit areas of were some members live.

Mike Peck
President

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I think the number one thing is to get a MASSIVE NEPBRA logo on the side of the old pepsi trailer at the track. The amount of people that will see that as they go by would make a difference...i think.

Oh, and YAY CAG CLASS

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YUP

Ya once wee get the new logo finished we are looking into banners and that was brought up using that pepsi trailer. it is certainly a great idea.

·
Knows the real story...I'll tell you sometime.
1,360 Posts
Kudos Mike.......We appreciate all the work your doing.

....now I can't wait till March or April when I can start riding again.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
spray Paint guy

Hey if anyone knows a spray paint can graffiti artist ask him to paint our new logo on that pepsi trailer with www.nepbra on it as well. telll them we'll pay for the paint(obviously) and throw him some cash. that would be cool.

mike

·
1,360 Posts
You mean a Graffiti artist?

·
1,360 Posts
Found the Artist gang........

He's just out of school....just got done doing a mural for someone and I hear it was a great job so he knows how to paint on big "canvases", my sister use to babysit for him, so we should get the good guy price on whater we want to get done.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
check into it it should be easy i figur the new logo real big with the website addy on it.

·
1,360 Posts
If anything, we should start off by painting it solid white or Red so he has a clean space to work with...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
More...

Ok fellas we are on the brink of making our class structure for the season and it looks like its gonna be simlified enough. we will have 5 classes. and if midbikes start showing we can creat a sixth once were done figuring them out i will let yas know.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Congrats on keeping the club alive....

Hey Mike,

Just wanted to drop in and just say I'm glad your keeping the club alive out there with Matt, and did I hear that Jeremy will be RIDING next year?!!!! That's really cool!! One thing I learned riding the cag this year is you don't need alot HP to have some great racing/fun (er...but you do need a welder on hand!!haha)

Can't wait till next season, I'll be out for sure and I think the TSMMR club will be out your way too, as its no secret you have the most track time we will get anywhere!!!!

Talk to you again I'm sure,

Theron Longley

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes were really trying to pucsh it here. we all just bought cags and were really excited to get us all on the track at once with tthe same bikes. Next season should be good and hope to see you again.

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Matt

Hey Matt I always wanted to know why does your avatar say you are from Bermuda? is that True you are Bermudian.

·
Minimoto Journalist & Advocate
1,652 Posts
Hey Sprung,

Nice avatar, you actually look fast! Must be the photo.:nanana

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
"Scoop"

Thanx for the shot buddy nobody covers a race like you do "Scoop"

·
1,360 Posts
I need someone to make a nicey nice Avatar for me......

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ha

i dont now guys if you look closely at sprungs avatar i think you can tell that the pavement below him has been edited and he was placed back on the bike. :nanana of course just messin. you need to practice on this turn up here or your gonna need to start a collection to support you needing new jeans. And i think mat misspelled there i think it was supposed to be BUTmuda he he love ya mat.

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
I need a lot of practice

that turn at Cherry Valley owns me. Next year I will definitely try to figure it out.....No need to worry about the jeans fund I fell so much this year I had to buy myself a Full Racing Suit.......

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Re: I need a lot of practice

sprung said:
that turn at Cherry Valley owns me. Next year I will definitely try to figure it out.....No need to worry about the jeans fund I fell so much this year I had to buy myself a Full Racing Suit.......
Is the same turn that was owning me?
The USMGP event? when it was wet? And i went by laffing at you on the ground, and then dumped it the next turn:laughing

Im looking forward to more fun like that next season, my bike isnt though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts