Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
A**hole
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I had a meeting down in Seymour and had to drive back to Indy, but on SR37 (got a project coming up on it this year). So, I took SR 46 over to Nashville and then rolled up SR 135 to Bean Blossom to take SR 45 over so I could COUNT the corners. Technically the count could be higher because I chose not to count the curves that didn't require much lean angle to negotiate or count double apex corners as two separate corners. I can't wait for riding season. . .

SR 45 has at least 120 curves between SR 135 and SR 46.

·
a.k.a Ben
1,013 Posts
LegalNinja said: SR 45 has at least 120 curves between SR 135 and SR 46.
I would have thought less, but then again I rode the Dragon more last year than I did 45. :D

45 is still a great road though...for IN standards.

·
Another Hit of the Track Pipe Please!!
925 Posts
I'm starting to feel those butterflies in my stomach.:D I can't wait for the warm weather to get here.

·
Registered
92 Posts
eh... 45's OK... The really good roads are down towards the Ohio river... you have "real" switchbacks and 180 degree corners down there... It's either 64 or 66 down there that roxx my soxx off... My typical "3-hour round trip" (from home and back) is the standard 135-45-446-58-135 to Nashville again... but a better route that I found this last year that takes a full day is as follows: 135-45-446-58West-450-150 and stop at Paoli, and back up 150-450-58 all the over to 135 and back up to Nashville... Not the kind of stuff that'll melt tires on the edges, but still a pretty nice ride...

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts