Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well, I hit the ground in SLC tomorrow. I'll need some time to get my bearings ( and a new rear tire ) and some good weather, but I'm starting a Chapter of a club i co-founded in Virginia.

Dirty Rimz

that is the link to our page for the club out there. Msg me if you want to ride.

Kayce

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
you will find that the large majority of the folks that ride here are only interested in straight line speed and hitting bonnivile salt flats.

i haven't rode here since i was last stationed here back in 2000. i am looking forward to the hitiing the mountain roads this summer though.

if you are interested in riding the racetrack in toole there is a group of guys that do that on another forum

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, there have to be a few who actually want to know how to handle a motorcycle. I was looking at the miller pacakages and was considering the 2k$ membership and getting a couple of ninja 250's to flog on the track.

I went up I-80 yesterday and as I was coasting my rental car down the hill ( i hit 80mph but could have gone faster) i decided i was gonna get a coast race together as soon as things warmed up enough.

I'll be starting a Chapter of a club I co-founded in virgina beach, va
Dirty Rimz

Look for me on the black ducati, flag me down if you notice me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts