pasta mardi gras
oreo cookie mousse

i need a nap.......

:D

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and were having catered pappacito's (BBQ) for lunch wed, before we cut out for the day...........

·
Registered
454 Posts
RACER X said:
...pappadeaux for the locals...
arent they a chain? I know we have a couple of them in chicagoland.

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
didn't know how far they went.........guess it ain't so local........:laughing

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
right, i brought krispy kreme donuts last week...........:drool

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
I guess if your company is gonna make you work this week they may as well feed you a nice lunch. Since I have the week off I enjoyed "noodle brains"(what my children call ramen noodles)and a sandwhich...:laughing

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow your co. lets you off for the whole week........cool, we only get 1/2wed, thurs and fri.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Yes Pappa's is a chain. We have a couple here in Atlanta ya doofus :D
Damn 1/2 Wed, Thus AND Friday? Geesus you bitches. We get Friday off b/c it's Xmas Eve and we got to pick taking either the Thursday before Xmas Eve off or the Monday after (since Xmas falls on a weekend we get to take a weekday in its place)..

·
The hardest button to button.
9,942 Posts
No company lunches this year. We usually throw a big open house that I'm in charge of organizing and I eat waaaay too much. Just a couple of family dinners and that's all for me. I should be good in terms of the waist line! :laughing

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Crazykell said:
I should be good in terms of the waist line! :laughing
man, Z's loosing weight while prego, while i'm gaining it for her.........:confused :shake

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
RACER X said:
wow your co. lets you off for the whole week........cool, we only get 1/2wed, thurs and fri.
Must be nice... Christmas falls on a weekend, so no days off for my company.

Oh, and our holiday lunch? A potluck bring-your-own-food to share deal. Partners are making three quarters of a million dollars a year and can't even be bothered to cater a lunch from like a stupid sandwich shop or something. :mad

·
Mile high club instructor
3,324 Posts
Vendetta said:

Oh, and our holiday lunch? A potluck bring-your-own-food to share deal. Partners are making three quarters of a million dollars a year and can't even be bothered to cater a lunch from like a stupid sandwich shop or something. :mad
Same here, the cheap asses are only giving us friday off. Atleast we'll be getting dbl pay for thursday though.
As for dinner....they tossed a few buckets of candy canes in the break room. Woo Hoo!

·
The hardest button to button.
9,942 Posts
Vendetta said:
Isn't Christmas a statutory holiday so you get the next business day off? In Canada Christmas and Boxing Day are stat holidays so we get Monday and Tuesday off!

·
Registered
434 Posts
geeze what a bunch of whiners....

i get friday off, thats it, no company lunch, no bonus, i get to work all next week....including friday for straight time....y'all can kiss my ass

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Just came from my company lunch too. Think I'll go to to gym now.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I know what you mean. How can anyone diet during the Christmas season. I have been to 5 Christmas parties already and have one more this Wednesday.

I have 1/2 Wednesday, All day Thursday, Friday and Monday off.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts