Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing like a little controversy to get the discussions rolling. Lets hear it.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had not seen that picture yet. I haven't been to Uncle Festers in a while. It gets me depressed to see all those pieces I want and no money to go shopping with.

·
Registered
153 Posts
WIKD-R1 said:
Had not seen that picture yet. I haven't been to Uncle Festers in a while. It gets me depressed to see all those pieces I want and no money to go shopping with.
Sorry:D , Didn't mean to make you sad. The one in that pic has a 250 rear tire conversion on a 5+ swing arm. It's like $3000 for the kit though. I still want one:evilgrin .

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just did the 2.00 conversion on mine but didn't lenghthen the swing arm(long story).

·
Registered
153 Posts
How's it feel with the 200 on there? Is it still on a 15 inch wheel or did you go bigger? Any plans to converet to a chain drive or are you sticking with shaft driven?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah it is sad that we all can't afford complete mods like these... Some of us are stuck with complete stock until $$ rolls around again...

When you only have one ride and want do mods, AND ride, you're basically outta luck... :shrug

But it never hurts to dream!
:think

Good luck on any you guys do! :hail

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Switched to a 17" rear wheel so I am running the same tire as a Busa and man what a difference. Also swapped front ends with a 93 FZR1000 so I'm running a 17" front too. I'm going to leave the shaft drive for a while.
Scuzball I know where you are coming from. I had the bike for almost a year before I could start making mods. It will come just give it time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts