Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
EGYPT
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
can we liven this up a bit

guys can we liven this up a bit or what!!!

·
EGYPT
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
charity ride saturday 10/12

guys charity ride tomorrow meet at richmond intl race way any time from 10 to 11 am its gonna be off the hook!! word is we will also get to hit up the track, any one near harrisonburg give me a call if you wann ride out there 540 435 6696

·
EGYPT
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sunday the 27th ride

hey guys were setting up a ride for sunday the 27th, if your in just let me know! and we will get the details worked out soon!;)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Where?

I'm game for the 27th! I don't have to work this weekend for the first time this month, so a ride is definitely in my future. Where and when? LMK...

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
i'm coming with definely 2 other guys from richmond and maybe a few more if people dont bitch bout the cold or have to work, i say we get our riding in, b/c come mid january days like this are going to be the nice days we can't wait for

·
Registered
750 Posts
What time?

del la sol...
What time do you think you guys are heading out on Sunday and where are you meeting up? What route do you want to take? I've taken 33 out to Madison area and then on to 211 before; not a bad lil' ride, but not too twisty (like anything is around here). Let me know what your guys' plans are b/c I'd like to meet up w/ you fellas...

K.

·
EGYPT
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
warning

kris, hopefully you will meet up with del sol and his boys, but i'm gonna warn ya, dela sol, is a little de la fruity, he's a little funny and i don't mean funny ha ha! so if he tries to grab your ass or anything just hop on your bike and get as far away from him as you can!! lol "just kidd'n":redflip :redflip :redflip :flipoff :flipoff

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
i've never rode up that way before so if you just wanna name a meeting place that wouldn't be out of the way for you we could meet up there and head out... what time are you guys planning on meeting up jay and tarek? i guess we'll figure out what time we'll leave so we can meet up with you guys before you've done all your riding

·
EGYPT
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i'll have it soon

de la sol, i'll have all that info by tonite hopefully, if were meeting too early we could just catch up with you guys or hook up along the way, but i'll have all the info worked out tonight....it'll be a good time! i'm gonna have to ride about an hour to meet those guys as well! but were gonna all ride together all day long, so don't worry about that! lata:ar15

·
Vespa Rider
1,199 Posts
Ok, here is the deal!

I'm staying in NOVA Saturday (visiting family). Bill and I are heading out from his place with a small group around 9. That puts us at the Deli around 10:30 in Sperryville.

We are meeting at Rae's place in Sperryville.

Kris I think you've been there.

I just got directions from Mapquest and they suck.

If it were me I would do what Kris was referring to.

Take 33 out of Richmond to the intersection of 29/33 in Ruckersville. This would be a good place to meet Tarek.

From there I would take 29 to 231.You pick up 231 in Madison. It's on the left just opposite of the high school (even Tarek couldn't miss it). Take 231 through Madison and bear to the left as you leave town when it splits (west). Follow 231 all the way to Sperryville. You will come to a "T" at the end of 231. This is 522. Take a left here, and follow to the blinking light (all of 1 mile after turning on 522). Make a right here, and follow a 100 yards to the intersection. From there make a right onto 211 for 50 feet, and make another right into the deli. You will see a large building. The deli is the small one in the same lot. It's easy to find.

Kris ignore Tarek. He's a little biatch, but Del La Sol is pretty kewl.:redflip

PS: If it rains Saturday I'll meet up with you guys at 29/33. I would suggest being there no later than 9:15, so you can make Sperryville by 10:30.

·
EGYPT
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sounds like a plan

alrite guys i'm game for meeting you at 29/33 then continuing on to SPERM-VILLE where we will be meeting up with jay and the rest of his chronies! jay is 29/33 where you and i met for the charity ride???? at that burger king inside a gas station.....well if it is then i know exactly where to meet you guys, you guys from richmond will probably have to leave richmond around 8:am so you be there by 9:30 i hope jays directions are right, he's usually a dumbass with directions, only place he knows how to get to is the SHEEP EVALUATION CENTER:flipoff :flipoff well we will finalize teh plans as the week progresses!! lata:snatched

·
Registered
750 Posts
LMAO!

Del La Sol--you've got PM mail!

Jay--thanx for the directions...You and I have done that route before. I'll give you a call this weekend to touch base...Sorry about not getting up w/ you and Bill when JT was in town, but I had to work all fookin' weekend! What a crock of shit that visit turned out to be!

Any word on the number of squidlies on 211 this time of year? I'll bring my squid repellant...:ar15

1 - 20 of 61 Posts