Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I am involved with a charity organization, Racing 2 Save Lives (www.racing2savelives.org ). Our 2006 event is taking place at MMP from April 13th - April 16th. We will provide thousands and thousands of dollars to a number of children's charities: Make a Wish Foundation of Colorado, Family Pathways of Colorado, Life Inner City Denver, and the Larry H. Miller Charities.

We have joined up with Lehrer's Flowers, a Denver based flower company, and with each purchase from our specific webpage, Lehrer's will donate $5 to our cause. You can order from anywhere in the world, not just Colorado, and send flowers to anywhere in the world, not just in Colorado. Just visit www.thinkflowers.com/r2sl and choose any item to send, an occassion list is on the left, and you will donate $5 to our organization!

This promotion will go on way past Valentine's Day, so think of us for birthdays, anniversaries, or any occassion that you will send flowers!

Thank you everyone for your support!

·
Power hungy mad man!
17,768 Posts
I should be there :) I missed last years.
Supposedly one of the Bostroms is going to this years.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Steel Chicken said:
Supposedly one of the Bostroms is going to this years.
Actually... BOTH of the Bostroms are going to be there :D :D :D And, this year's event is sponsored by Eric Bostrom!

·
Power hungy mad man!
17,768 Posts
nice!
ill make it my goal to crash into him as he tries to pass me.
Ill be famous!

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
That's a pretty good Idea for a charity.. off-topic but I should have posted up, I was in Denver (well westminster) for a week 2 weeks ago, could have met up with some of you locals....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts