Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe the wrong forum, but I can't find any sort of website-specific one.

On the lunar theme, the graphic http://66.216.90.251/forums/mac/header_main.gif is missing.

Apocolypse theme doesn't render quite right using Mozilla 1.1. Some missing background images I think.

The registration form used to have a broken link, not sure if it's still broken.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
karl_1052 said:
it is in the visitors center

these issues are kknown and should be fixes when the site is linked to cycleforums.com
Ahh, ok. Having the DNS working doesn't have much to do with the missing images though, they're referenced by IP :)

TBH, I think this site is a little too complex. Stuff is spread out everywhere, and I can't find what goes where. There is going to be a lot of misplaced posts in the future.

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
Narf said:
Ahh, ok. Having the DNS working doesn't have much to do with the missing images though, they're referenced by IP :)

TBH, I think this site is a little too complex. Stuff is spread out everywhere, and I can't find what goes where. There is going to be a lot of misplaced posts in the future.
There are a lot of little things to do. The CF images at the tops of the other Skins are in production, and wioll be in place shortly.

Other small glitches are bing worked out as they are found.

we'll get to em! Thanks tho :thumb

1 - 5 of 5 Posts