Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out in Vegas last week and while I was out there for a conference for work I was able to get away for a bit of some riding!! :)
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,016 Posts
very nice pete!! Which bike did you ride? How many miles did you guys ride? Twisties?
 

·
C.O.RN and No its not spelled CORN
Joined
·
3,088 Posts
Did you rent those? If so how much? I'd fly to vegas just to do that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,943 Posts
TraumaRider said:
Did you rent those? If so how much? I'd fly to vegas just to do that.
+1
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ED_00R6 said:
very nice pete!! Which bike did you ride? How many miles did you guys ride? Twisties?
I rode the Kawi. We did about 175 miles with lots of twisties and beautiful landscape! :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TraumaRider said:
Did you rent those? If so how much? I'd fly to vegas just to do that.
Yep, they were rented. We paid $130 for about 6 hours. I'd definitely recommend it!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,016 Posts
pete9976 said:
Yep, they were rented. We paid $130 for about 6 hours. I'd definitely recommend it!!
That's not bad at all. I would rent one. Do they have hayabusas cause my 600cc is too slow!! hahaha:crackup
 

·
Le Grande Fromage
Joined
·
112 Posts
Squids! The both of you! Thats why there's no pictures of ya'll eh? Didn't want to show off the wifebeater, shorts, and the worst of all.. SOCKS IN SANDALS!

:redflip
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
945 Posts
Lexcruiser said:
Squids! The both of you! Thats why there's no pictures of ya'll eh? Didn't want to show off the wifebeater, shorts, and the worst of all.. SOCKS IN SANDALS!

:redflip
True :laughing
 

·
C.O.RN and No its not spelled CORN
Joined
·
3,088 Posts
pete9976 said:
Yep, they were rented. We paid $130 for about 6 hours. I'd definitely recommend it!!

Niice. What place did you rent from? Do they have a web site or something?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
135 Posts
Gorgeous pics, Pete. Joe and I rented a bike from that place, and we rode to the Valley of Fire as well - that's where we got engaged and then also where we got married :) It's seriously the most breathtaking place I've ever been to. I'd absolutely recommend it to anyone.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HunterSnake said:
Gorgeous pics, Pete. Joe and I rented a bike from that place, and we rode to the Valley of Fire as well - that's where we got engaged and then also where we got married :) It's seriously the most breathtaking place I've ever been to. I'd absolutely recommend it to anyone.
Oh yea, that's right!! Last time I was out there I rented a Porsche Boxter and did the same ride... Gorgeous scenery out by the mountains!
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top