Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all Ventura County Bike Nite is going on every Thursday Night right off the Vicoria Exit in the new plaza across the street from Kmart and Boston Market. The new plaza has a Coffeebean & Tealeaf, and a NEW FATBURGER!! our first meet on the 3rd was great! we ahd a few people from old SBN, Gixxer.com ,owners of ROAD RASH, jodie York of WSMC was there, some bmw riders and even a Harley rider!! it was great fun ,we took some pics and hung out.
some people even did a little ride!! :D anyway, hope to see more out there, its just nice to hang out with fellow riders and such.
Sicshift and I are putting together a nice site soon but for now, heres some info and directions on our temporary site.. see you all there!Lewdacrus/ Sic are you guys on here yet?? =)

for more info:
VCBIKENITES!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Oh yeah baby, if there is a forum I will lurk on it :D
The next bike night should be a bit warmer since it supposed to be in the 90° range this whole week!
YaY!

....btw the link for the vcbikenights isnt working for me :shake :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Let's see if I can get my lazy butt there this week.:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
hehe if I can get my lazy ass up and ride down there I think that anyone can. In the dictionary next to lazy there is a spot for a picture of me but it says "Jake's picture would be here but he was too lazy to come down and have it taken". :)
Besides its supposed to be nice this week, hopefully it will stay warmer in the evenings.

I see you schwartz is as big as mine!
:lightsabr

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think I am going to make it this week.:D I told the wife I will be installing the pillion seat when I get home and I am leaving at 6:30 with or without her. See you guys there....

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sykotyk, did you get lost? let us know if youre ok, E, the thing starts at 700-730.

This weeks was pretty cool! Josh (Last929) over at SFVBikeNights came for a visit!! we had about the same # of bikes, although it was different people!! So about 11 bikes again and 13-14 Riders.
Come by next week!! heres a dark picture for you guys!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorry guys, I got to doing stuff around the house last night waiting for the wife, by the time I got done it was pretty late. I really meant to go, I still have the pillion seat on the bike this morning. Damn this bike looks funny with a rear seat!:D

·
Registered
39 Posts
sykotyk said:
Sorry guys, I got to doing stuff around the house last night waiting for the wife, by the time I got done it was pretty late. I really meant to go, I still have the pillion seat on the bike this morning. Damn this bike looks funny with a rear seat!:D
Dude, you come up with the lamist excuses :redflip I must teach you the ways of the flake :laughing

·
Registered
8 Posts
But your so damn good at it, we can never get together!:redflip

1 - 20 of 20 Posts