Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Back in the shade where I belong.
12,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Miz,

I saw this in your post. I'm not calling you out, I just don't understand what women found appealing about him. He is a balding guy that works out, big deal. I could understand Cruise, Pitt or any other star, but Vin Diesel, I dunno.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
its all the hondas mebbe?
they must get the girls going..
isn't he gay anyways?
girls always love the gay ones..*shrug*

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm pretty secure about this, so I'll explain. Tall dark and handsome, some men wear a bald head much better than others. Ladies love a deep voice and a man with much confidence, which is exactly how vin carries himself. Oh and he is famous, which helps a little bit. :redflip

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
I can't stand Cruise or Pitt to wussy for me I have a thing for guys that shave thier heads really close or bald most of the ones I date do it out of choice not necessity (my sister called my ex Vin)

He has a fantastic body and his voice just makes me goooey. Not to mention he just has these steamy looks.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
I think brad pitt wuold kick his ass...
*shrug*
mebbe thats just cause of the characters pitt has played tho...

·
GA sportbike rider
589 Posts
Hehe, I can introduce you sometime! :D :redflip

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Tom Cruise is waaaaaayyy to short. He's cute I'll give him that, but ok. Brad Pitt? I don't know, don't have the appeal there either. Now Vin. Hot....well that just explains it all right there. That deep voice doesn't hurt either. :p

Besides him the only other guy I drool over is Tom Welling (smallville). *Sigh* Life just isn't fair. :cool:

·
GA sportbike rider
589 Posts
Okay, I didn't make these pictures, another co-worker tech did as a joke, but I thought they were funny.

·
Moderator,
16,949 Posts
ziadel said:
I think brad pitt wuold kick his ass...
*shrug*
mebbe thats just cause of the characters pitt has played tho...
Yeah I'd say... Pitt would be beat down in a few seconds. :) But it would be fun to watch.

·
Moderator,
3,312 Posts
Hyrowler said:
I'm pretty secure about this, so I'll explain. Tall dark and handsome, some men wear a bald head much better than others. Ladies love a deep voice and a man with much confidence, which is exactly how vin carries himself. Oh and he is famous, which helps a little bit. :redflip
Yep. :D Cruise - too old. Pitt is hot but i'm all for Vin. :D

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Ok, well what about the characters they play...
You telling me Tristan wouldnt totally beat down that ricer character Vin played???

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Ian said:
I don't know who Tristan is? The Piker in Snatch could. But this is make believe. :redflip
Tristan from legends of the fall...
GREAT movie Ian, go out and get it...

and everyone knows make believe is than IRL...

·
Back in the shade where I belong.
12,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so ladies

what was vins best movie?

Saving Private Ryan or
Boiler Room

·
Ask me if I care ...
2,777 Posts
OMG Vin is just hot..there's no way around it..I'm married and yet I have a poster of him on my wall...haha..deal with it...:love2

hey do you know he has a twin..?? ;)

but he's married and has kids...:(

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
saving private ryan, definately...

·
Ask me if I care ...
2,777 Posts
HMan said:
Now I'm confused... who the hell did Vin play in SPR?
the guy that died...when they tried to take that little girl, the sniper killed him..

I have it on DVD..;)

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
I am still a fan of Pitch Black where I first saw him I was sitting there with my mouth hanging open going OMG who the F* is that he is hot!!!

1 - 20 of 116 Posts