Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Two Wheeled Project Collector
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Potomac Vintage Riders will host a vintage motorcycle show and competition seminar this Saturday from 10:30-3 at Coleman Powersports, 435 S. Washington St., Falls Church, VA.

Learn how to get involved in vintage motorcycle competition: observed trials, motocross, cross-country and road racing.

The club also will put on an outdoor observed trials demonstration, weather permitting. There will be door prizes, discounts on parts and accessories and free pizza and soft drinks.

PVR, an AMA-chartered club, is the DC-area’s largest vintage-only motorcycle group. It sponsors an array of road and off-road events annually. Membership is open to all. For information, consult: www.potomacvintageriders.com or call (703) 402-5441.

These are always a ton of fun...

·
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll be there

Oh yeah, I'll be there for some of the time, probably early.

I might sneak over to Super Chicken for lunch.

Later that day I have to run to Hoodbridge to sandblast my race bike frames so I can start assembling them.

First Vintage MX race is Budds Creek in March... W00T!!! (bwahahah :crackup , W00T makes me laugh... :crackup )

·
Registered
381 Posts
Are there going to be old bikes there, or is this more of a recruiting for new members event?
That being said, my old bike is still in parts in my dad's basement. Still might come and check out the event though.

·
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There will be old bikes. Probably around 20 or so. Enduros, Motocross bikes and street bikes, although most will be Motocross.

·
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is still on... The snow is not supposed to heavy until later in the day so it will not be an issue. The bikes are either under cover or inside so come on out.

·
I did WHAT????
2,065 Posts
I think I am gonna come out if the weather isn't too bad....

·
Registered
821 Posts
Came, saw, left. Showed up a touch after noon or thereabouts, the weather was drizzly but not horrible. They had the main entrance to the parking lot blocked off, but not so you'd notice till you entered. Nice. There were maybe 10-15 old dirtbikes, and that's all I have to say about that.
whodat

·
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Major Suckage!!! Nobody showed... it was deserted.

Stupid snow!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts