Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see what was going down next week, any big rides or anything? Stunters? Myself and a buddy of mine are heading down from Virginia tomorrow and wanted to maybe link up with some locals...Send me a PM or just on this thread to donate some info.

·
Registered
26,532 Posts
I doubt that anyone will be riding tonight.....its too fucking cold for riding....( Can you tell I'm a friggin native??) :crackup

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
DeeZR6 said:
Just wanted to see what was going down next week, any big rides or anything? Stunters? Myself and a buddy of mine are heading down from Virginia tomorrow and wanted to maybe link up with some locals...Send me a PM or just on this thread to donate some info.
Did you guys make it down? What'd you end up doing?

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
:confused stunt spots :confused

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey I am here now and so is my boy and we have gone ridiing for the past two days and have seen no one on the street except two guys (one dude on an old zx-7 and a honhda magna). I hope everyone puts on a sweatr and goes ridiing cuz its supposed to get into to the 70's tonight and I was riding in VA when it was in the 40's c'mon peeplez!!!!

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
DeeZR6 said:
Hey I am here now and so is my boy and we have gone ridiing for the past two days and have seen no one on the street except two guys (one dude on an old zx-7 and a honhda magna). I hope everyone puts on a sweatr and goes ridiing cuz its supposed to get into to the 70's tonight and I was riding in VA when it was in the 40's c'mon peeplez!!!!
I dunno about tonight but tomorrow night is bike night in West Palm Beach :hi

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Chinygyal said:
I dunno about tonight but tomorrow night is bike night in West Palm Beach :hi
I may go to that...Hey Princess you going???:confused :confused I need to ride...:rant :rant ;) :D

·
Registered
896 Posts
Crisg555 said:
I may go to that...Hey Princess you going???:confused :confused I need to ride...:rant :rant ;) :D
I'm going to be up there and I might pass by but I won't have my bike with me.....if you know what I mean!

·
Registered
294 Posts
undernizzle said:
remember way back when I had a bike. we rode when it was 37 out. and yeah just like in "Dumb and Dumber" I had snot frozen to my lip.:D
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :crackup :crackup :crackup :rolling
Thanx, Undernizzle. I needed that!

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I went out today again and got wet but it was fun. Me and my boy hit up the grove beach and even went to okeechobee but only saw a couple people at the grove. I hope to see more people out tomorrow night.
DeeZ

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
undernizzle said:
remember way back when I had a bike. we rode when it was 37 out. and yeah just like in "Dumb and Dumber" I had snot frozen to my lip.
:D
:crackup :crackup :crackup That was a great part... frozen boogers:rofl :rofl :rofl :lol :lol :lol :lmao :lmao :lmao

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
motopsyko32 said:
Cause I am upset at the weather man!
:mad :mad Me too...:rant :rant Rain suxs... Hopefully, tonight will be nice to ride.:redflip :redflip *crossing fingers*

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I rode all night yesterday with some guys from down here in Kendall. They all thought I was some sort of psycho cuz of the way I ride. Tell me, is iit weird to stunt down here on ur jap bike or what? I see the guy with a TL doing an endo but like these guys thought I was some sort of Ghost Rider guy or something.
DeeZ

1 - 20 of 28 Posts