Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
THA STUNNA WIT DA MOST RIDEZZZ
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone having any bets on who talks shit first come monday???

·
Registered
763 Posts
It all depends on who get's home first:nanana your the only one who can shed some light on who beat who.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
well, since me and john are going together, i dont think there will be any bull sh!tting come sunday night.....in my favor is....if i dont get him all is well.......if i do get him....HELL WILL FREEZE OVER...ROTFLMAO:crackup

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I'll take the one on the GSXR. And you guys watch out for that dam dirt bike guy, I heard he is dangerous.:nanana

·
High Drag - Low Speed
753 Posts
I am looking forward to watching this battle unfold on the track, I'll just go around on the outside ... if that's ok!?

I'll be the slow guy on the Daytona 955i. :rolleyes

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
watch out for those sidways suzuki lawnmowers comin your way on the outside of the turns flyby. :crackup :crackup

·
High Drag - Low Speed
753 Posts
I'll have to hug the inside then, to avoid going MX'ing.

Last time at Jennings I got a little (lot) hot on the turn 9 right hander and ran across the dirt into turn 11.

I had just passed about 4 guys through 7 & 8 feeling very satisfied when ..... oh shit, but kept it upright and managed to save face (my face from hitting the ground).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.