1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Rolling Chicane
8,124 Posts
Guess they didn't get too pissed about his drop kicking. :shrug

·
One Of God's Own Prototypes
8,300 Posts
I've always wondered, what is that little opening on the left side of the bike where the frame slider would be? I've seen em on Mladin's bike and always wondered..

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Akilldema said:
I've always wondered, what is that little opening on the left side of the bike where the frame slider would be? I've seen em on Mladin's bike and always wondered..

It's a hole for a stand. Look at the pics of the new 6rr g_force posted in the other thread....they are using one there. :)

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
At least Kawasaki paints a bike when the test it.:laughing Then again looking at the other test thread i guess those Kawi boys like to wreck them too.:D

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Monstrvtwin said:
At least Kawasaki paints a bike when the test it.:laughing Then again looking at the other test thread i guess those Kawi boys like to wreck them too.:D
I could be totally wrong here, but it seems like I remember that there is a reason they don't run paint and sponsor decals in early testing. I don't remember if it's some kind of rule or just that all the '05 sponsors aren't finalized yet. It's not like Yosh couldn't have Yates a pretty, painted bike to test if they wanted to. :confused Of course, I could be totally wrong.:D

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
JRA said:
I could be totally wrong here, but it seems like I remember that there is a reason they don't run paint and sponsor decals in early testing. I don't remember if it's some kind of rule or just that all the '05 sponsors aren't finalized yet. It's not like Yosh couldn't have Yates a pretty, painted bike to test if they wanted to. :confused Of course, I could be totally wrong.:D
I think they are still waiting on the WWE to sponsor him.:D Last i heard Vince McMahon contacted Suzuki earlier today.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts