Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Cold Weather Sucks!
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wed and thurs suspose to be warm, high 60....anybody gonna try to ride weather and road conditions permitting?????

·
Curves Monkey
314 Posts
Thursday is a definate for me! Im having withdraws and wanting to ride, the snow is depressing me. If weather and road conds. are good ill be riding sometime after 12

·
renegade
804 Posts
i start my new job this week, i should be off both days around 2:30

im up for riding ...im sure salt will be on the mtn...unless it rains it all away

·
Cold Weather Sucks!
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cmon adam, i know you brave the cool 60 degree temps....lol.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Hey I'm in...if we get enough rain to wash the salt off the road. Past few times I've been up there they've had so much salt on the road it'd be safer to drive on the snow/ice. Just have to wait and see.

·
Registered
400 Posts
just from past experiences when it snows like it has, your probably wasteing your time going to shady cause they do put alot of salt/gravel mix on the road which makes for an unpleasant ride, but the weather does look real tempting.....it usually takes a few really good rain storms to wash the mountain clean of all the gravel. good luck:thumb

·
Cold Weather Sucks!
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well i still got dunslicks on my bike, which i dont feel comfortable at all on, dunslicks+no confidence in them+ road salt= a very cautious guy on an R6...lol.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
US421-R6 said:
hell I may have to join you guys, I haven't turned a wheel in anger in months
Man I was starting to get worried about you. I didn't know if I was going to have to ride your Gixxer so your tires didn't flatspot sitting there.

·
Cold Weather Sucks!
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Katoom119 said:
Man I was starting to get worried about you. I didn't know if I was going to have to ride your Gixxer so your tires didn't flatspot sitting there.
Its hard tryin to make time to ride and keep all those pretty women satisfied at the same time...isnt it T?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts