Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
:fookyou :barf bastid, why'd you have to ruin my breakfast.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
:eek Damn!!!! That's cold!! :eek
And really really really nasty!!!

"Let me see that thong"

...on second thought...

PUT THAT SHIT AWAY!!!:redflip :redflip

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
:lol

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! My eyes can't take this....from this point on, I am not visiting this thread again.....
And I thought about having breakfast this morning...not now thank you very much......:barf :gloom

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
bastard, you did it again, ruined my breakfast!!!!!

And why do you have these pics???????

Are you secretly using them to :beat Did jordan catch you, and thats why she left, couldn't handle your obsession with looking at fatties???

:redflip :redflip

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wedge said:
bastard, you did it again, ruined my breakfast!!!!!

And why do you have these pics???????

Are you secretly using them to :beat Did jordan catch you, and thats why she left, couldn't handle your obsession with looking at fatties???

:redflip :redflip
If you look closely.....I didn't post the second pic...pukey. Pay attention :slap

BTW your puke shirt is still on my front porch...Its not going to walk itself home:redflip

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
yeah, but you started it.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
I'm not sure if I want to be offended, laught at mark, or both. Definatly both.

oh well, I'll try to get my shirt at somepoint, but i'm driving to fairfax after I get off work at the bike shop today, so I'll be gone till late.

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wedge said:
I'm not sure if I want to be offended, laught at mark, or both. Definatly both.

oh well, I'll try to get my shirt at somepoint, but i'm driving to fairfax after I get off work at the bike shop today, so I'll be gone till late.
Whatever man just giving you shit...it's on my front porch in that bag, whenever you want to come get it. I will be leaving tomorrow around lunch to go to Charlotte. So just swing by and get it when you get a chance:thumb

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Hey man, I have a layover in charolete's airport for a little bit tomarow night, and again on sunday. I think there less than an hour both times. I'll grab it before i leave tomarow though.

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
Looky, I found another....now Kenny can have a good Christmas! Sorry Mark isn't getting any....maybe Ken will share, seems that there is enought to go around!!!:nanana

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
So I guess its true...at first I didn't believe the rumors of Ken joining Green Peace...you tree hugging hippy...:redflip :redflip

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
ZX636Skiv said:
Looky, I found another....now Kenny can have a good Christmas! Sorry Mark isn't getting any....maybe Ken will share, seems that there is enought to go around!!!:nanana
i've heard of elephantitis....but not of the ass......damn.......

1 - 20 of 27 Posts