Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rob put a post up in the NC forum (click here) , thought I would throw one up here to start throwing around ideas.

I'm up for sunday :thumb

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Well I might be down for Sat but Sun. is a no go for me I gotta catch up with my long lost family I haven't seen them in a real long time;)

·
Registered
704 Posts
i'm up for it where are we going:redflip :confused

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
181, 221, and maybe a little 421?

I hadn;t thought a whole lot about the ride, I just know that saturday is out for me, so sunday is the only day. Weather is starting to get cool, so the early morning leaving may be out :snatched

I'll have to see if I can mae it an all day ride or just part of the day...that will dictate where I go :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
same here Johnny all depends on how hard we work this week and/or Saturday work. still early BUT a ride Sunday is a OH YEAH BABY!:redflip :redflip :D

·
Brought to you by the letter 1
6,239 Posts
Keep in mind guys...it maybe cool in the morning with the sun, but its alot cooler at 6pm when its almost dark in the evening...fall is here and with it time goes back in just another doezen days

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TLstreak said:
Keep in mind guys...it maybe cool in the morning with the sun, but its alot cooler at 6pm when its almost dark in the evening...
You sure about that? ;)

It has been my experience that it is typically warmer at sunset than sunrise, simply because of the heating effect the sun has on the air throughout the day.

Don't get me wrong, when the sun goes down in the fall, it gets cool and it gets cool fast.

My original idea was to not leave at 8 am, but instead around 9 or 9:30 to allow for it warm up a little more :)

Being at the track in November at 7am is going to be cold :eek

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Well I am out for riding this week end gotta work :shake I will be off sunday but I have to many things to take care of:(

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
TLstreak said:
your mom making you clean your room and make your part of the bunkbeds this weekend Doc?
COLD, TOO COLD!!! :rolling

·
Registered
704 Posts
dayum

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ZREXROB said:
I thought he said his mom got got him a racecar bed with jeff gorden sheets:redflip

vroom vroom biatches :flipoff :laughing

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Holy cow....just checked the weather for Boone this weekend. Calling for no rain at this time, but highs in the mid-50's :eek

Dress warm ;)

·
Brought to you by the letter 1
6,239 Posts
thats good riding weather! A set of thermol's under the leathers with a good pair of socks....myself perfer the insulated bicyclist pants and a good t-shirt with a long sleeved thin fleece, they fit great under leathers and are nice and warm!

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Johnny T said:
Holy cow....just checked the weather for Boone this weekend. Calling for no rain at this time, but highs in the mid-50's :eek

Dress warm ;)
Everyone feel free to wash your bikes now. JT just ruined it for everbody. :redflip

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
No lie! I washed mine on Monday afternoon and I'll be damned if it didn't start raining First thing Tuesday morning...

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
TLstreak said:
Im washing , waxing and polishing on saturday

So if it rains on sunday, its all Streaks fault ;)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts