Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanna kickoff the offical welcome to all those in the SoCal Area. Welcome to our new home, I think it fits well. Let roll this bad mamma jamma out!

My Name is Crash and I'm a Sportbike-aholic.

Just so we know this upfront and don't go starting one of those, "How did you get your name threads" Here's why they call me Crash

Do one thing and do it well, My dad always said.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dislocated my shoulder Again!! Pretty much just junk now, after a few times it never really heels.

:blackeye

·
Forum Leader,
17,387 Posts
I tried to copy you once this year man, though I landed it wet/muddy grass and was just pissed off that I was out of a race I paid 65 dollars to enter after 1.5 laps :mad:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I feel ya. This was on the warm up lap first thing in the morning on my last track day. I entered with cold tires and out she went. I was pissed but I still managed the rest of the day. Hey I paid 100 dollars, I'm not going out on the warmup lap. :p

·
Forum Leader,
17,387 Posts
Crash said:
I feel ya. This was on the warm up lap first thing in the morning on my last track day. I entered with cold tires and out she went. I was pissed but I still managed the rest of the day. Hey I paid 100 dollars, I'm not going out on the warmup lap. :p
For sure man, if it was me and unhurt...I'm getting my $$ worth for sure!

My crash was no re-enter the race without re-tech, and in an 8 lap race, no way

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Hell yah!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey, glad to see you Crash, I thought we had lost you for a while.

·
Registered
119 Posts
that is why I'll never go to a track so long as my bike is my only form of transportation.

wheres everyone else from so cal

-matt *6

·
Tequila Baron
2,879 Posts
Woohoo I can post again! Are they going to divide up the territories into states like *ahem* SB.N was?

·
Fine wine expert
3,306 Posts
Howdy y'all! :flipoff

·
Registered
96 Posts
JO MAMA!!!!!!:laughing

I'm heere!!!! I take it no one else wants my screen name!!:shake

·
Registered
716 Posts
:redflip And it starts again. Welcome me:redflip

Why are the So-Cal boyz posting in the Southwest forumt:evilgrin Get back over to your Pacific section:twofinger

·
Registered
301 Posts
TXF4i said:
:redflip And it starts again. Welcome me:redflip

Why are the So-Cal boyz posting in the Southwest forumt:evilgrin Get back over to your Pacific section:twofinger
Cause Cali is included here......:rolleyes: :laughing

·
Registered
716 Posts
Hammer4 said:
Cause Cali is included here......:rolleyes: :laughing
Oh..... I guess I'll have to be nice or give a geography lesson to some of the Mods:redflip Texas is big enough for it's own set of forums:p

·
Registered
203 Posts
Crash said:
Just so we know this upfront and don't go starting one of those, "How did you get your name threads" Here's why they call me Crash

Do one thing and do it well, My dad always said.
Amen to that Brother! J/k
:redflip :twofinger :redflip :twofinger :redflip :twofinger

Anywho my name is Austin Fogerty,
And i live in Dallas

1 - 20 of 28 Posts